• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comey FBI lied amid media collusion in the coverup

Yes, we know they did!!
    https://www.***************/26257-com...-document-dump

jmvho

I totally understand why some are suspicious of Pres. Trump. His words, but even more important, his actions and attitude toward Russia and Putin are something I believe we really need to stop and think. It won't answer the collision question, but it will raise other questions.

ps
    US Secretary of State Tillerson: Russian election meddling created serious mistrust
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/07/politi...ing/index.html

but the article imvho that needs thought??? But don't think collusion ! Think Why??? Where are they trying to take this??? How is Trump's attitude, but more important, actions toward Russia helping to fulfill prophecy???

Tillerson: Not useful to cut Russia off over election meddling

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/544292001/
    Last edited by SAT; 08-07-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

The collusion was about the crimes of Hillery and the lie that Russia hacked the election/// the Democrats can't admit that despite massive liberal voter fraud Trump won anyway because more people voted for him !!!!

Comment

ppss

Jay Sekulow was and is associated with Pat Robertson.
        Jay Sekulow's beliefs??? I don't have the slightest.
        Pat Robertson, and many but not all, of the pastors involved in the rallying call for Trump?? We do know. And I truly believe are playing a BIG part in what we are seeing. Much more then I ever thought possible.

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
          The collusion was about the crimes of Hillery and the lie that Russia hacked the election/// the Democrats can't admit that despite massive liberal voter fraud Trump won anyway because more people voted for him !!!!
          That is true, some democrats are struggling to believe people just didn't want Hillary. I suspect that is why voters turnout was relatively low. A lot of people didn't want either of them. Hillary actually helped Trump to get elected for those reasons.

But the Russians did and do have their agenda. The agenda does require messing with democracies. It is the weapon they have.

If I had to take a guess, and I do stress take a guess!!! There were conversations, something that has become very obvious. The reason the Russians were celebrating and pushing Trump. But collusion ??? big shrug
          Hillary never would have surrender Syria to Russians, but not because she was a big supporter of Israel She wasn't. Along with everyone else, including Trump, they are two state. Divide Jerusalem. ...but we know it had to be.

Trump maybe saving America but he is also costing Israel, and setting up prophecy, in more ways then just Israel. imvho

In short?? Hillary's ideas of what the new order in the world should look like, didn't line up with the Bible re Russia, China etc etc etc etc (It didn't include allowing Russia to take Syria or get a foothold in the middle east)

Trump's ideas of the new order in the world are allowing the rest of prophecy to be set up...
          Last edited by SAT; 08-07-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAT View Post
            ppss

Jay Sekulow was and is associated with Pat Robertson.
            Jay Sekulow's beliefs??? I don't have the slightest.
            Pat Robertson, and many but not all, of the pastors involved in the rallying call for Trump?? We do know. And I truly believe are playing a BIG part in what we are seeing. Much more then I ever thought possible.
            Jay Sekulow is a Messianic Jew. I'm not certain, but I think he is a Baptist. He has openly expressed his love of Christ over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post

Jay Sekulow is a Messianic Jew. I'm not certain, but I think he is a Baptist. He has openly expressed his love of Christ over the years.
              I sorta thought I had heard that but wasn't absolutely sure. Thank you.

I wonder if he believes roughly the same thing as Chabad Jews etc. Or the slightly different view of many Christians about prophecy???? big shrug

Comment

I seem to remember he is very pro-Israel and understands prophecy quite well. I've been interested in him for some time. I used to be a volunteer with Jews for Jesus, and high profile Messianic Jews are intriguing to me.

Comment

Just something to consider??? Pres. Trump wears the label of "pro Israel", but supports division. Pro Israel hasn't meant what it should for a very very long time. His determination to make the ultimate deal of dividing Israel.
                  Although Israel tried, and some claim begged Pres. Trump not to allow the Russian to take control of Syria, or allow them to set up a military base on the border of Israel. Pres Trump signed the ceasefire agreeing to both. Gave Russia exactly what they were asking for.

Please hear me out...

OK as Andy mentioned in another thread, this headline US troops fight with Syria, Hizballah, Lebanon is wellll. You really have to read the article to understand what is happening.

Israeli diplomats have filed a quiet demarche with Washington over the participation of US special forces in a joint operation with the Syrian, Hizballah and Lebanese armies to clear the Lebanese-Syrian border region of Al Qaeda s Syrian arm the rebel Nusra Front, which is fighting with ISIS elements. This is reported by debkafile. The operation against the rebel group fighting under the command of Abu Mohammad al-Jawlani, has been divided into three parts.

The third part soon to be launched is designed to take this coalition up to the Israeli border.
                  It also turned out that the trilateral Arsal operation had a US dimension. Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri visited Washington last week and held talks with President Donald Trump at the White House. Straight after that meeting, the US President had harsh words for Hizballah, which he called a threat to world peace. But in his closed-doors interview with Hariri, Trump was persuaded that the Lebanese army could not defend its borders without help and had no option but to work with Hizballah and the Syrian army.

Hariri also convinced the US president to declare the Nusra Front and all its branches a terrorist organization to be fought in the same way as the Islamic State.
                  At that point, Israel put forward no argument, although this first instance of a joint operation between Bashar Assad forces, the Iranian-backed Hizballah and the Lebanese army, was red-flagged in Jerusalem as a green card for Hizballah s extended reach beyond the Lebanese border.

Neither did Israel, whose prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu is beset with his own troubles at home, demur when the Americans declared the Nusra network the target of America s war on terror, even though this distanced the Trump administration from Jerusalem s position.
                  http://www.debka.com/article/26173/U...ballah-Lebanon

It is the only way the article and the headline make sense with what we know.

I couldn't help but think about the bizarre press conference with Trump and Hariri.

On Thursday, Aug. 3, the Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon announced: Our special forces are providing training and support to the Lebanese Armed Forces. To clarify what he meant by support, he added: That not only concentrates on operation type missions, but also tactical and strategic type missions. We also have a presence with Lebanese Special Forces in all aspects of training and special operations.
                  The Pentagon spokesman would hardly have made this momentous disclosure without high-level authority - at least by Defense Secretary James Mattis, if not the president in person.
                  His words were quickly translated into action.
                  https://wedg.millenniumweekend.o...opposite-golan

Something else to ponder???

What sect of Judaism and/or Christianity would not see it as we do??? Bible prophecy coming true before our eyes????

Is that why they support Pres. Trump even though he has done the above???? Is that why they believe they are pro Israel and yet accept the above????
                  Last edited by SAT; 08-07-2017, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X