Stories of amazing transformations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories of amazing transformations

I love when we share stories with each other that glorify God due to lives being radically changed.
    We read and know what God did to Saul of Tarsus and it's a story of the amazing power and grace of our God of love.
    I would love to see this new thread full of stories like this one.
    Perhaps many of you already know about this but - I sure didn't.

Son of Sam to Son of Hope:

David Berkowitz - a name that was very popular in 1978 when he was finally arrested for the horrific murders he committed under the name, "Son of Sam".
    Well - he is a changed man...here is his story

Enjoy - and praise God for changed lives.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

(How he comes to Christ is in video 5)

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9 (final)

With God all things are possible! Praise God! We truly are new creations in Christ Jesus! \O/

Comment

Here is a much more concise version.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
        With God all things are possible! Praise God! We truly are new creations in Christ Jesus! \O/
        Yes, Sue. I only vaguely remember this as I was in high school and just didn't care much about things going on in a city so far away from me but if this were to have happened 20 years ago I would have been right in the thick of the fight to have this horrible monster executed for his crimes. I do believe that scripture teaches that he would have been saved before he was executed but think of all the lives he has touched with this amazing testimony of being completely demon-possessed to being a champion for the Kingdom of Christ. I'm not trying to open a debate on if capital punishment is good, bad or otherwise - but it sure is amazing to see what has happened to this man...in full contract with a demon, tormented by it, incarcerated - then being set free from the power of this demon.

All praise to Christ, truly our SAVIOR

Comment

I remember the case pretty well, Andy, and it was a terrible thing. But this is proof that no one is beyond the hand of God's grace and redemption. What Satan intended as evil, God has brought good out of it. Praise God!

Comment

Working...
          X