Sun will be dark for 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun will be dark for 3 days

we remember that one of the signs will be that the sun will be dark 3 days...... seems only two possibilities here....... GOD turns off the Sun for a brief tine or Earth runs into a huge clowd of interstellar dust...
    Some suggested that planet X could occult the sun for 3 days... however thats impossible as only a tiny fraction of the Earth would be dark at one time....

It will probably have to be a supernatural event, like at the crucifixion

Comment

The reason I'm not posting hardly at all lately is due to an incredible work load. I gave a quick search about the 3 days and didn't see it. Can you post a scripture?

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I just read the 3 days somewhere however e-sword is not a complete concordance
        Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
        Act_2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
        Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Comment

I can't find any verse that states definitely that the sun will be dark (or black) for 3 days.

Comment

I think I saw it in a You Tube video where a woman stated she was prophesying. Perhaps that is where Lewis saw it.

Comment

Working...
            X