Must read about French president Macron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must read about French president Macron

After reading this article, apparently Macron has the same demonic power to mesmerize people as Hitler ... Only blood bought Christians will be immune to this Pied Piper of hell... I now think that if the rapture happens in the next couple/ few years that Macron will be the Anti-Christ ...
    http://www.raptureready.com/2017/07/06/emmanuel-macron/

It's a very interesting article, worth reading. Could be....I think it's interesting that his name is Emmanuel, God with us. Satan tries to imitate all things of Christ.

Comment

Okay, that was really interesting.
      I'm one that is repulsed at the endless, "Ooo, look over here! This guy is a great candidate for the AC". Then it repeats for the next "great candidate" when the first one fails the test of ALL scriptures.
      I have no looked deep into this guy's background to test it against those scriptures but...if nothing else, this sure is an interesting individual.

Comment

Satan has had to have someone ready to be the Anti-Christ in every generation because he just does not really know when Jesus is coming back... If the Rapture happens this afternoon, it is likely (((imho ) that Macron will step forward to his infernal and eternal destiny....... 5 years from now it could be someone else....

and oh btw, did you note Macron's fascination with clocks, that he would like ""to change times and laws"" and that he does not ""regard the God of his fathers"" ???

And that he is a supreme narcissist and psychopath ??? --qualities necessary for the AC ???
        Last edited by lewisb; 08-05-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X