Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Revelation 3:3 say we will know (about?) when He's coming ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Revelation 3:3 say we will know (about?) when He's coming ?

Every time I read this verse and look out the window (at the daily events) I get that imminent feeling...
    Rev 3:3 says: Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt NOT watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what HOUR I will come upon thee.
    Does this also mean that if we are watching, we will know when He is about to come? No one can know exactly of course, however its only those ignorant of Bible prophecy that will be surprised when the rapture happens...
    So much is happening on a daily basis that the rocks are crying out that Jesus is coming... and it will be very very very soon...

I should say again that the Revelation 12 sign like the Blood moons are to the Jew and are only indirectly to us the Church...
    They do not necessarily mean that the Rapture is this fall !!! That said, Imho the rapture WILL be very soon!!!
    Last edited by lewisb; 07-29-2017, 11:46 AM.

I sure hope so, Lewis. We here at Wedg are all faithful watchers, waiting and praying, "Maranatha, Lord Jesus". We should not be surprised when He does come back for us...

Comment

Working...
    X