Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local Global Cooling Evidence / San Diego :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Global Cooling Evidence / San Diego :)

Yes I agree, San Diego is an odd place to look for global cooling, especially almost August... That said, however, I really noticed something "odd" yesterday...

its been around, but in the conditions of "the new normal" I had not really noticed... We had some humidity from Mexico illegally sneak across the border which happens occasionally here in mid / late summer usually along with hurricanes... so we had total overcast, high humidity--reminding me not to move back East!!!-- But we had a Cool. almost cold wind coming in from the ocean....
    Making it ok despite the humidity...
    \Anyway, we are not supposed to get cold wind off the ocean mid summer!!! You see, the ocean current off the Pacific coast brings water South from Alaska past California... So, much of the year the water is still in the 50's by the time it gets here!!!

How come the water has not warmed up yet? Tell Al Gore that his Climate Model has screws loose or missing

Btw, NO, I havn't seen any ice-burgs grounding themselves off Point Loma---YET !!!
Working...
X