Prayer for Ricky and Emma's Mama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for Ricky and Emma's Mama

My daughter had a growth taken off the top of her head Tuesday. It came back Basil Cell carcinoma. This is a very common skin cancer that usually is only in area of growth and does not normally metastasize . So they will probably go in and take more to make sure all was gotten and she will have full body check and then trusting in the Lord it will be healed and done with yearly checks. According to google 1 in 2 people will have some type of this in their lifetime. So prayers for Julia for peace and complete healing. Thanks guys. It's hard with two little ones

Praying for your daughter Jackie.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

May our Lord completely heal Julia, and give her the comfort and peace she needs as she faces this trial.

Comment

Thank you for your prayers. They are much appreciated.

Comment

Absolutely praying for healing and peace and wisdom for the medical team.

Comment

Thank you beeleever

Comment

Working...
            X