exposing more global warming fake science "news"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exposing more global warming fake science "news"

Move along people-- nothing here to see!!! just be obedient little robot / lemmings and walk off the cliff into oblivion....

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-2...ture-data.html

Not that they are the definitive debunkers of stuff, but just to give a voice to both side of this:

http://www.snopes.com/climatology-fraud-global-warming/

https://www.sciencealert.com/no-noaa...ronmental-data

Science stuff, all based on theory and hypothesis that has yet to be {scientifically} proven false, will always have people on both sides of the issue.

Comment

Be careful with snopes, brother - they are owned/operated by an ultra-liberal entity.
      Don't recognize the Science Alert site.
      Frustrating thing about this endless debate (to me) is the FACT that climate change happens - Go figure. What is outrageous to me is that we (humans) can affect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        Be careful with snopes, brother - they are owned/operated by an ultra-liberal entity.
        Don't recognize the Science Alert site.
        Frustrating thing about this endless debate (to me) is the FACT that climate change happens - Go figure. What is outrageous to me is that we (humans) can affect it.
        I agree. It is outrageous. The thing that stands out to me is that the debate over it has elevated to the point where both sides are yelling so loud that neither can possibly be listening to the other, much less taking the time to read what the other has written. It's all designed around sound bites and sensational headlines. And at that point, well, then it's just emotion, and whatever the facts may be, they disappear in the political chaos of proving the other side wrong. Talk about affecting something...Funny thing is, both sides end up finding ways to profit from it. Who knows, maybe they sit around in a back room somewhere discussing the ways they can both profit from their public disagreement, all the while laughing as they check their bank balances.

Honestly, has anyone in the media taken the time to read both sides of the argument in order to objectively debate the issue, or do we (as a society) just look for the headlines we want to see. Or is this just a way to distract us from tackling real issues such as poverty, hunger, abortion, etc..., not to mention preventing us taking the time to really understand what it means to "love one another". Bread and circuses. The more things appear to change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibboleth View Post

Honestly, has anyone in the media taken the time to read both sides
          The media is bought and paid for by the elite establishment "deep state" so has no interest in truth facts or reason...

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post

...so has no interest in truth facts or reason...
            Exactly.

Comment

What God has to say about it:

Genesis 8:
              While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease."

Atmosphere: 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen; for a total of 99%.

That leaves 1% of the atmosphere to be CO2, methane, hydrogen, xenon, helium, etc., etc., etc.

CO2 is about .038 percent of the atmosphere. If there is more, there is more plant growth and the increased plant growth (plants consuming CO2) lowers the CO2. If there is less CO2, then there is less plant growth and CO2 percent rises. So just as a thermostat serves the function of regulating a rooms temperature, so too, plants regulate the levels of CO2.

Plants, of course, give off oxygen as waste, which is vital to animal life and human life. Animal life and human life give off CO2 as waste, which in turn, is needed by the plants.

God is a genius.

There is a balance of gases in the atmosphere that the Creator has selected to keep things healthy. That balance is maintained by most of the creation that the Creator made.

Despite there being great .. and I do mean, great .. forests about the earth, most of the CO2 to oxygen is happening in the first few meters of the surface of the oceans by algae.

The [so called] climate change issue is not real, as presented and is ultimately a globalist issue of gaining control over natural energy resources.

Following is one of many video clips of real scientists that do not agree (despite a stated "consensus") with the climate change alarmists:

Issachar

The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Like I said .. God is a genius.

Floating oxygen farms

Much of the world's oxygen is produced using sunlight by algae floating near the surface of the sea. Even though each of these single-celled organisms is tiny, there are unimaginably huge numbers of them in every square kilometre. Also, the total area of the sea surface is vast, dwarfing that of all the rain forests of the world by comparison.

As the air becomes more oxygen-rich, so too does the surface water.

What happens if there is an episode of more intense weathering (oxidation) of rocks (such as would have happened in association with the Flood and the post-Flood episodes of mountain-building), thus drawing more oxygen from the air? The same weathering causes a release of extra amounts of phosphorus, which is a vital nutrient for marine algae and for which there is no other source. In response, the algae bloom (i.e. multiply rapidly) and thus generate extra oxygen.

What then if this threatens to be too much? As the air becomes more oxygen-rich, so too does the surface water. As this circulates to the bottom of the sea, it stimulates the action of oxygen-consuming bacteria living in the sediments of the sea floor. These act to bind phosphorus from the seawater, trapping it in the sediments. This then starves the surface algae of phosphorus, so reducing oxygen production. Designed control

When oxygen levels get too low again, this bacterial activity is throttled back, which allows phosphorus to leak back out of the sediments into the seawater, thus revving up oxygen production once more.

This balance between phosphorus burial and leakage is all dependent on the action of the smallest and humblest of creatures living in the darkness of the ocean floor. Yet it looks as if it is the vital ingredient in allowing life to continue until He comes. Something to think about when you draw in your next deep breath of fresh air.
                source

Issachar
                Last edited by Issachar; 07-26-2017, 12:28 PM.
                The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                  Like I said .. God is a genius.
                  Amen!

Comment

Working...
                  X