• The seven wars of Revelation

The 7 wars of revelation
    Dr Reagan sermon
    The Rapture can be several years
    Before the Tribulation
    Psalm 83 Isaiah 17 those bordering Israel
    Gog/Magog Ezekiel 38/39 The 2nd outer ring of nations

The 5 Tribulation period wars

War#4 Rev ch6 The conventional war for the AC to conquor the world the seal judgments
    The AC will have to use the Americal Rev 8&9 The nuclear war
    War #5 The heavenly war
    War #6 War against the Jews and Christians >>The GREAT Tribulation<< Zech 13:8
    War #7 Daniel 11:40-45 King of North and South against the AC Then Russia and China
    Come to the Middle East to fight at Armageddon
    War #8 Armageddon Jesus comes and destroy them all

Last edited by lewisb; 07-14-2017, 10:51 AM.

working now thanks Issachar!!!
    Last edited by lewisb; 07-14-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

You some how had an "equals" sign after [video instead of the right bracket; [video]

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
        X