Landlord fined $12,000 for "offending" mosloms in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landlord fined $12,000 for "offending" mosloms in Canada

The same thing IS coming here soon! The lunitics are running the assylum !!! Not only that, but the government pays for the mosloms lawyer to sue the person offending them!!!
    http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/christian...emoving-shoes/

The Muslim tenants waited eight months before filing their grievance with the human rights tribunal, where they receive free representation . . .
    Well, it's nice to know that the folks on the human rights tribunal volunteer their time at no cost.

[QUOTE]The city of Minneapolis recently implemented a hate crimes hot line for residents to call in and report their employers, police, friend or family members they suspect of anti-Muslim
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I'll have to give up for a while ..
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Hi Issachar

I do know the feeling. I have found I have to thoroughly read and delete the offenders.

Comment

Working...
        X