President Macron (France) Wants to Rule as Roman god of gods .. Jupiter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Macron (France) Wants to Rule as Roman god of gods .. Jupiter

French president Emmanuel Macron has declared he will govern France like Jupiter, the Roman king of the gods, shortly after officials told the media his thought process was too complex for journalists to understand.
    source

Crazy words these days ..

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Prophecy Updates by Amir Tsarfati
    http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...-amir-tsarfati

Admitted in one of his recent videos Macron is one person he is watching.

Comment

A Frenchman as the AC ??? Georgie Patton is rolling over in his grave !!

Comment

[QUOTE]A little over a year ago, running for office was just a dream for Macron, yet now he sits enthroned in the Elysian Palace as king over all he surveys and the sheer speed of the process has left France, and the rest of Europe
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

UGH!

No time hardly but it takes so much time at this time to post.

We'll get there.

Ignore post 4. I'll edit it later. So glad I saved it first.

Issachar

Comment

[QUOTE]A little over a year ago, running for office was just a dream for Macron, yet now he sits enthroned in the Elysian Palace as king over all he surveys and the sheer speed of the process has left France, and the rest of Europe rather dizzied by it. He has come from nowhere.

One year ago, Emmanuel Macron

Comment

Oh well .. like I said; later.

Issachar

Comment

guess I feel a perverse guilty pleasure that I'm not the only one fussing with Wedg these days !!!

Yes, this Macron is definately a serious AC candidate... Thing is, how come no one in the fake news media is howling at the Moon over this statement!!!
                Think of the fuss if Trump said such a thing !!!

Comment

[QUOTE]A little over a year ago, running for office was just a dream for Macron, yet now he sits enthroned in the Elysian Palace as king over all he surveys and the sheer speed of the process has left France, and the rest of Europe rather dizzied by it. He has come from nowhere.

One year ago, Emmanuel Macron

Comment

See post #9 here.

Issachar

Comment

The reason I am posting these articles??? The quotes give a good idea of the man. I cannot believe he is getting away with some of these statements.

Yes, Macrons civilizational Africa statement is problematic but its also very French

Of course what Emmanuel Macron said was racist.
                      At a press conference at the G20 summit in Hamburg, on July 8 he was asked about a Marshall Plan for Africa. The president gave a disquisition on Africas real problems among them, in his view, demographics. The continents true challenge was civilizational, including failed states, shaky democracies, trafficking, extremism, and population growth. Later in his reply-the effect was compounded in a spliced video that circulated widely-he pointed again to demographics. Where there are 7 or 8 children per woman, he said, spending billions is pointless.

https://qz.com/1026263/emmanuel-macr...nt-was-racist/

Emmanuel Macron claims Africa held back by civilisational problems and women having seven or eight children
                      http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7835586.html

The media had problems with some of the things Trump stated or neglected to state, but now the line is moving.

French centre-right premier says he is at ease with Macron agenda
                      Country open for business and serious about spending cuts, Edouard Philippe tells FT
                      Side note

Avi Gabbay hailed as Israels Macron after Labour leadership win
                      A relative political unknown has swept to a shock victory to become head of Israels opposition Labour party and one of the main candidates to challenge the long serving rightwing prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, in future elections.
                      The emergence of Avi Gabbay, 50, a nonchalant businessman who burst onto Israels political scene, immediately drew comparisons to the French president, Emmanuel Macron, from some commentators, while others suggested it was the latest chapter in the once dominant partys long decline.
                      https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...leadership-win

Another one,came out of no where and shocked everyone by winning. Another very wealthy business elite
                      Last edited by SAT; 07-11-2017, 10:28 AM. Reason: Added an article to actually confirm

Comment

ps Just mvho

It is not racist or many would not agree but revolt, but a part of a business elite ideology that is evolving and rising.

Comment

Trump and Macron may not be an odd couple after all

In Paris, Trump will seek common ground on diplomatic and military endeavors. Both he and Macron have a political interest in building rapport, and both have a corporate background that may help underpin their relationship.

Trump could use a friend overseas. His preference for a more unilateral, transactional diplomacy has unsettled traditional allies in Europe and left the U.S. president appearing isolated among world leaders.

Sometimes Trump makes decisions we don't like, such as on climate, but we can deal with it in two ways: we can say,We are not going to talk to you, or we can offer you our hand to bring you back into the circle, government spokesman Christophe Castaner told French news channel LCI. Macron is symbolically offering Trump his hand.
                          Speaking to reporters on Air Force One returning from the G20 meeting in the German city of Hamburg, Gary Cohn, director of the White House National Economic Council, said Trump and Macron enjoyed a great relationship.

You know, Macron and the president have somewhat different views on how to achieve the end goal, but I think the end goal is the same, Cohn said.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...BN19W26F-OCATP
                          Last edited by SAT; 07-11-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Remembering------ that the World Masonic elite do everything obvious and out in the open to the initiated ----- but in such a way that is hidden to the ordinary people...... It strikes me that this "rule as Jupiter, god of gods" title is a clear message that the World rulers have chosen this Macron to be the new Caesar of the revived Roman empire... Note as Daniel says that the AC will honor other gods his fathers did not know" ... So in this I do believe that the World Masonic elite also expect their time to rule is---
                            IMMINENT---
                            just as we of the Holy Spirit do as well !!!!!

Comment

If you are going to read this article, be warned
                              Editors note: language in paragraphs 2, 7 may offend some readers
                              But the articles does show Macron personality

Macron slaps down defense chief, pledges higher spending

In his first defense policy speech, Macron said he would not tolerate public dissent from the military after General Pierre de Villiers reportedly told a parliament committee he would not let the government xxxxxxx him on spending cuts.

For me it is undignified to wash dirty linen in public, Macron said in the traditional annual address to the army that he squeezed into his busy schedule during a two-day visit to Paris by U.S. President Donald Trump.

I have made commitments, I am your boss, Macron added to an audience of dozens of top army officers and their families.
                              In his speech, Macron made clear he would not let this kind of criticism happen again
                              http://www.reuters.com/article/us-fr...+World+News%29

Comment

Working...
                              X