Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jesus come to Jordan Petra first at 2nd coming? later to Jerusalem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Jesus come to Jordan Petra first at 2nd coming? later to Jerusalem?

Jesus loves even a wetched sinner like me! Thankyou, Jesus

Does Jesus come to Jordan Petra first at 2nd coming? Then a few days later to Jerusalem?

Isa 63:1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Isa 63:2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

Isa 63:3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Isa 63:4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

We remember that Jesus in Matthew 24 said for the Jews To flee East to the mountains when they see the Abomination the AC sitting in the Temple...
    Rev 12 says they will be protected there in Petra 3 1/2 years...

Zechariah 12-14 says how Jesus will show Himself to His people and they morn and repent...
    Maybe on the day of Atonement Yom Kippur?
    Then later on the Jerusalem??

Last edited by lewisb; 07-01-2017, 10:39 AM.

I believe that Jesus returns to Petra/Bosrah first at the Return, then works His way up to Jerusalem. This is also the teaching of Dr. Fructenbaum in his book The Footsteps Of The Messiah.

Comment

Working...
    X