Jesus may come in a September / October - or ANY-time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus may come in a September / October - or ANY-time

There are at least two and likely more reasons for this...
    First, many have noticed & commented on that Jesus fulfilled the first feasts in His first coming & He will fulfil The final feasts of Rosh Hashona, Yom Kupper and Tabernacles in His 2nd coming ((in two stages)).

Second you have the interesting and hard to understand Daniel 12:11&12... my thought several years ago was that the 45 days between 1290 and 1335 had to do with the 45 days after the 9th of Av which ends between Yom Kippur and Tabernacles...

Third, Jesus did say somewhere that he would (return and ?) tabernacle with His people...
    Last edited by Andy; 06-30-2017, 11:15 PM. Reason: Changing title. Please do not suggest doctrine contrary to Jesus coming before the next 60 seconds is expired.

"""before the next 60 seconds is expired."""???????
    I think it has already been more than 60 seconds and I did say the 2nd coming will likely Imho be in ""A September- October "" -- we just don't know WHICH Year!!!
    So I watch expectantly for the Rapture every year in the Fall season !!!!
    Last edited by lewisb; 07-01-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

His return for us can't be too soon for me! Maranatha, Lord Jesus!

Comment

Perhaps that's what you intended to say, brother, but your Title read, "Jesus will come in a September / October"
        This kind of doctrine leads to people getting very discouraged when 1 November comes around and they sigh deeply and say, "Okay 10 more months on this earth before He could come".
        I refuse to believe this is the case. I believe in a TRUE imminent return of Jesus for His bride, any time, any day.

Comment

Jesus 2nd coming will imho most likely happen by Tabernacles (usually October) we just do not know what year....
          Jesus does say that the Tribulation period will be "Shortened" so it may actually be not quite 7 years... Which could give us a Christmas rapture... My pastor still thinks likely spring... Though I still think its fall... one of us will turn out to be right. .. the rapture could even happen a number of months before the chaos subsides enough for the AC to get his "Covenant With Many" agreed to...maybe even a year...
          we really do not know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
            Jesus 2nd coming will imho most likely happen by Tabernacles (usually October) we just do not know what year....
            Jesus does say that the Tribulation period will be "Shortened" so it may actually be not quite 7 years... Which could give us a Christmas rapture... My pastor still thinks likely spring... Though I still think its fall... one of us will turn out to be right. .. the rapture could even happen a number of months before the chaos subsides enough for the AC to get his "Covenant With Many" agreed to...maybe even a year...
            we really do not know!!!
            Or, the "shortening" is to the 7 years we see in scripture (2x 1260 days, which is exactly 7 Jewish years).
            Plus, the first 69 weeks worked out to EXACTLY 69 sets of 7 years, God isn't going to change that for the final set of 7 years. God is a God of perfect order and doing as He says, precisely...not "just a little less this time". This makes God inconsistent at best, deceptive at worst.

Comment

Working...
            X