• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shinar Directive

The Shinar Directive --especially good at 17:30 to 23:30
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvbuVLTImVI

Video posting attempt ..

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

18:45 to 18:50 - ". . and then the earth became" is not true to the grammar. Due to iPhone size and time, I am not able to properly reply right now. I am rewiring an entire house built in 1893 and must stay ahead of plaster work. But I'll be back!

I thought you didn't believe the so called "gap theory"??

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I see that somehow you got the "A" and "4th video" button to post/embed a video!!! So far It hasnt worked for me... what browser are you using???
        No, I'm not a ""Gapper"" However they did an amazing job ( I thought) of noting HOW our present reality may have been created "within" GODs eternal
        relm.... I think its likely that the "Ages Past" mentioned in ________ may have been ages before Genesis 1:1... and that Satan fell during those pre-Genesis ages...

The gap between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 is Imho only the distance between a proponets ears

Last edited by lewisb; 06-29-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X