• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme court allows travel ban & Liberals loose their minds

Whatever minds they have left anyway
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/26/politi...supreme-court/

I give up.

I've been trying to find videos of the protests when 0bama banned any immigration from Iraq for six months.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

There weren't any, Iss. At least I don't remember any. And if there had been, the media wouldn't have shown it -

Comment

I think this is coming from the powerful delusion that God sends in the last days. How else could such a large group of people all be so far off base?

Comment

Agreed, Sue. I think the concept of Delusion is at work here - the same delusion that was at work for the past 8 years before Mr. Trump was elected - and indeed the same delusion that Lewis' post ("Castro's demonic power of control") is talking about. There are so many examples - but alas, I dare not get started, or I'd rant all afternoon ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X