You Must Buy July August Archeaology Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Must Buy July August Archeaology Magazine

July August Archeaology Magazine has an extrordinary article about Egypt empire siezing The Holy Land 20 years before the 1440BC Exodus and about the resulting wars between the Cananites and Egyptians affecting Israel after the conquest! A MUST READ article for every believer !!! Also that the Cananites may have been one of the Sea peoples who invaded Egypt about 16oo BC... Must Read!!!

you would probably find this movie to be very interesting too.

Video won't post. Weird since it's just a trailer.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2assFIyLInE

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post

Video won't post. Weird since it's just a trailer.
      So you weren't successful in Embedding?
      Not good - okay, I'll try to look into that tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Andy

I don't know if this will help. I tried as I remembered "A" Toggle Advance editor had a place to post you tube etc But the same thing happen when I used Toggle Advance Editor earlier to try and post a second article, it only allowed part to show up

http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>
        Last edited by SAT; 06-23-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Video post re-try:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2assFIyLInE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last night, every youtube video I brought up, the code, which normally began and ended with iframe and not iframe, respectively, instead started and ended with div and not div. I tried eliminating the div and not div as inside of them, was the usual iframe and not iframe. Today, after a reboot due to my laptop having an audio issue (fixed), the youtube video embed code again begins with iframe and not iframe. So, I'm trying again. Even if it doesn't work, maybe that info will be useful to someone. I don't know how youtube embed code could be different based on my computer needing a reboot.

Issachar

Edit to add: Nope.
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Ahh but that is interesting as yesterday when I was trying to post an article in a secondary post a box kept popping up. It was a box with the word "IFRAME" in it.

Hopefully that makes sense to someone out there.
            PS
            I could be wrong but I believe it has something to do with HTML
            Last edited by SAT; 06-23-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

""The Exodus Decoded"" hour long program from The History Channel is awesome... I went a bought their DVD which I never buy their stuff, except for this one time
              this one expositor did a great job... the most wonderful part is the final; minutes showing bass reliefs from Mycenae in Greece showing pictures of the Ark and altar!!!

Comment

Glad I saved my post in ms word.

Praying Andy that you will find the info you need in a speedy fashion (I'm sure your time is limited as much as anyone's) to fix some of the issues.

Issachar

Edit to add: This was post #9. But I figured out deleting posts. What was #8 was all wrong in the formatting and much of it was missing.

Comment

Working...
                X