• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furious Londoners Take To the Streets After Soldier's Brutal Murder

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/w...brutal-murder/

Re: Furious Londoners Take To the Streets After Soldier's Brutal Murder

From Daniel Greenfield today:

After telling the story of Mohammed’s boast that he would make the mountain come to him, only to be forced to go to it, Francis Bacon observed, “If the mountains will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain.”

Americans, Englishmen, Frenchmen and countless others went to the Muslim world hoping to turn it into another Boston, another London and another Paris. Instead Boston, London and Paris are turning into another Kabul, another Islamabad and another Mogadishu. Mohammed has come to the mountain.

Five years ago, the sight of Muslim terrorists beheading British soldiers was a horror that could happen in Afghanistan or Iraq. Now it has happened in broad daylight in the capital of the United Kingdom.

In a decade, 600,000 white Londoners have fled the city. Those are the sorts of numbers you would expect from the Syrian civil war. Their place has been taken by the million Muslims occupying the city.
    source/more (May 22, 2013)

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

London Mayor: “It Is Completely Wrong to Blame this Killing on Islam.”

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...ling-on-islam/

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie W. View Post

It's the same ignorance that we have here, and it will keep coming because of it. That poor young man, he didn't know that these demonic men, were waiting to kill him, he had no clue what was going on. I am so sad for him, and his family. Savages, and demonic, no doubt about it in my mind!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornerstone33
          It's the same ignorance that we have here, and it will keep coming because of it.
          I'm doubting the "ignorance" part of this. I'm thinking more like, willful intent to deceive.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
            I'm doubting the "ignorance" part of this. I'm thinking more like, willful intent to deceive.

Issachar
            Yes, I think you are so right, it seems like a conspiracy of some sort, or they are just so not in touch with reality, and can't see the truth.

Comment

The London Mayor certainly changed His tune, after the London bombings He was very critical of Islam. I'm guessing He's been told to 'not offend' the million muslims currently living in London.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie W. View Post

I think these liberals are either completely deceived or really really really afraid of what will happen if they uncap the bottle. After all if 600000 real Englishmen have left and 1 Million muslims have replaced them, then really riots as they have never before seen and warlike bloodshed will follow if they denounce the muslim system and what mad mo stood for.

Comment

Remember as well, if I am correct, hand guns are and have been strictly limited. They don't have a 2nd Amendment. Until recently not even the police were armed. Do you think the radical islamofacists have paid attention to the gun laws? There you have it. I think they are petrified to light the powder keg because they may not be able to stop what would become a horrific slaughter, jmvho.

Comment

The Government also fears an anti-Muslim backlash, their have already been over 100 anti Muslim incidents since the attack on the soldier.
                    if Muslims want to get violent, British nationalists will take matters into their own hands, it will get ugly, so many are fed up with this insane religion! they are ruining what was a great nation, and it's all the fault of British Liberalism and lax immigration policies from the 70's on, like the rest of western Europe.

Comment

Working...
                    X