Happy snowy May 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy snowy May 1st

Well here we are May 1st and it is snowing. But I am so happy as The Lord blessed us with our first grandchild! Richard Edward born 4/29 weighing in at 7# 13 oz. and a head of hair that would make a woman jealous . We are so grateful. We are in a winter storm warning, but the good news is it won't stick around for long

Re: Happy snowy May 1st

If I were the jealous type, I'd be jealous. We had to endure 80 degrees today. ugh .. It'll be good though in 5 months or so.

BTW, April 29 is an amazing day to be born!

Issachar, killed his first mosquito this morning in the house for this season. Oh, summer is so fun.
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Oh! He did pick a good day! I made his picture my profile picture. Look at the hair!!

Comment

Congratulations Jackie! Great hair!

Comment

Congrats, too, Jackie! Still waiting for our first grand child. Never would have dreamed that our kids would live long enough to have children because of the Rapture! Boy do I feel dumb!

Like, Iss, we had 80 degrees, here in Missery and I mowed my lawn in my shorts!

Comment

Jackie,

Where do you live? I'm in Colorado Springs and it's been snowing all day, more forecast for tonight and tomorrow.

wlnf

Comment

Congrats to you Jackie, a very beautiful baby, I wish you and your family all the best and many blessings always. I am joyful with you, nothing like it.

Comment

I live in Minnesota, in a southern suburb of the Twin Cities. So far the snow coming down has melted. Hope it stays that way.

Comment

Richard is adorable! Congratulations! He sure takes your minds off all that snow

Comment

Amazing, Historic Snowstorm Texas to Michigan

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...omaha/11404310

Omaha, Neb., Mason City, Iowa, and Rochester, Minn., are but only several cities that have been clobbered by their biggest May snowfall on record. In many cases in the major cities in the Plains, those records date back to the 1800s.

Comment

. Congratulations on the arrival of Richard Edward!!

Beautiful head of hair and he is a cutie pie!

You will have a love being a grandma! My grandson will be 1 next week. Grandchildren are a blessing!!
                      Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

I don't want the snow but wish we could have your cooler temps. It hit the high 90's this week......ugh! I'm not ready for summer!
                        Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Prayers please for Baby Richie. He was jaundiced but that is under control. But he has not urinated since last evening, so they can't go home until he does. Praying he was just dehydrated and needs to catch up on his fluids. They would really like to take him home instead of having to leave him because Julia has been discharged. So prayers towards that and getting him back on track for wet diapers would be much appreciated. Thanks and God bless, Jackie

Comment

Praise the Lord for Your Grand baby!

Comment

Originally posted by JackieJ View Post
                              Prayers please for Baby Richie. He was jaundiced but that is under control. But he has not urinated since last evening, so they can't go home until he does. Praying he was just dehydrated and needs to catch up on his fluids. They would really like to take him home instead of having to leave him because Julia has been discharged. So prayers towards that and getting him back on track for wet diapers would be much appreciated. Thanks and God bless, Jackie
                              Mom and Dad and Baby home and tucked in he cooperated and gave his daddy a shower to boot thanks for prayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X