Fire and Ice - Extreme weather events and earth changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire and Ice - Extreme weather events and earth changes

I'm with the excited but occasionally frightened part I too think this is true labor possibly mid point right before you need an epidural

Comment

Originally posted by John H. View Post
      So, Andy, are you saying that we are past the Braxton Hicks contractions (false) and we are into the real contractions, which are coming more frequent and with more intensity? A friend made an interesting comparison to the recent 8.0 earthquake of being like 8 cm dilation, which means birthing has begun!
      Good question. While we've seen so many Braxton Hicks over the years it does seem like the events are considerably more intense. When we're seeing weather events like we have over the past 3 years or so, with a far more emphasis on the past 12 months (it would seem) I would submit there's strong evidence that this really is the end. When we're talking wars/rumors of wars that can get hot and cool down in the same breath but these horrific events, the widespread growth of pathological concerns such as West Nile and antibiotic-resistant TB that's killing so many, along with almost countless other things going on that man has no real control over (unlike wars) - yes, I think we're likely past the false labor stage.

As always, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieJ
        ... possibly mid point right before you need an epidural
        rest sister. I found some good news for all of us ..

2 Corinthians 12:
        9a
        And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

Isaiah 40:
        He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

1 Peter 4:
        If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Big breath and let it out. Yep, I actually work in labor and delivery in my community hospital. And I can tell you it is frightening to hear true labor. You know it is the real deal when the screaming starts Thinking of the other day when the meterorite came crashing into Russia. Lots of screaming on that day. Lots thought it the end of the world. It used to be year to year with small contractions then it was month to month with more prolonged contractions ,then week to week and the moanings and discomfort came with regularity, then day to day contractions with few time in between the contractions and the pain is unrelenting and it is hard to get your breath. And now here we are at hour to hour and it is time to push. Time for us to push out all the things of this world and time for us to push the Word of God into our heart and mind. Then the joy of birth and we are delivered. For those of us who are alive and remain will wait less than a breath for our brothers and sisters who sleep in the Lord. And then we go and as we go we are born into our new heavenly bodies. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieJ View Post
            I'm with the excited but occasionally frightened part I too think this is true labor possibly mid point right before you need an epidural
            Lol! Love the epidural comment.

Comment

I totally KNOW what you mean about epidural .. I read about it in a book.

Issachar
              The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

You are TOO funny brother, can't wait to share a cup of coffee with you in our heavenly home.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                  I totally KNOW what you mean about epidural .. I read about it in a book.

Issachar
                  I despise epidurals having had one once for a Pilonidal cyst removal...swore I'd never have another again. Glad I don't have to worry about labor/delivery!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                    I despise epidurals having had one once for a Pilonidal cyst removal...swore I'd never have another again. Glad I don't have to worry about labor/delivery!
                    lol funny, no labor and delivery that's for sure
                    Last edited by cornerstone33; 02-20-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                      Yep it is a feeling of loss of control when you are numb from the waist down, but to a woman in labor it is the miracle of God

Comment

Working...
                      X