Fire and Ice - Extreme weather events and earth changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire and Ice - Extreme weather events and earth changes

Sorry, this one is important/good enough to post it both here and in "Extreme Weather" thread.

This sobering video seems to really put it all together. Australia is literally burning up. If you are not familiar with the Celsius system you can check this for an online conversion tool http://www.metric-conversions.org/te...fahrenheit.htm

49 degrees C is 120F!

Fire and Ice - Extreme weather events and earth changes

Re: Fire and Ice - Extreme weather events and earth changes

fantastic video.

I think we know now what the strange booms across the world are - meteors high up

Comment

Wow, so much going on in the world. Very good video.

Comment

Wow, good video, so much at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
          fantastic video.

I think we know now what the strange booms across the world are - meteors high up
          Yes, your so right about that, and they now are getting closer to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
            Sorry, this one is important/good enough to post it both here and in "Extreme Weather" thread.

This sobering video seems to really put it all together. Australia is literally burning up. If you are not familiar with the Celsius system you can check this for an online conversion tool http://www.metric-conversions.org/te...fahrenheit.htm

49 degrees C is 120F!

For you to post this Andy, made me sit up a bit. I know how much you don't like fearmongering. Incredible times we are living in.

Comment

Originally posted by roro View Post
              For you to post this Andy, made me sit up a bit. I know how much you don't like fearmongering. Incredible times we are living in.
              It's a matter of pulling facts together and, from what I could tell, the clips weren't going back 10 years or something. That's one thing I watch for. It's easy to make things look worse than they are by pulling 25 clips together that span 25 years. That didn't appear to be the case here.

We are living in the end times and each of us can either be frightened or excited...or we can be excited but occasionally frightened!

Comment

It's a matter of pulling facts together and, from what I could tell, the clips weren't going back 10 years or something. That's one thing I watch for. It's easy to make things look worse than they are by pulling 25 clips together that span 25 years. That didn't appear to be the case here.

We are living in the end times and each of us can either be frightened or excited...or we can be excited but occasionally frightened!
                I have to admit, the video made my heart beat a bit...I was like "what?" "Can't be" "really". Lol! Keeps me on my knees and pushing a bit harder to seek out the lost. Even so come Lord Jesus!

Comment

Interesting to see. Like you said Andy; so much, in such a short time.

Issachar
                  The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

More to come that's for sure, and it will escalate these next 3-4 years. They didn't want God, and rejected His Son Jesus, so they are going to be given a satanic leader, who will deceive them to no end.

Comment

So, Andy, are you saying that we are past the Braxton Hicks contractions (false) and we are into the real contractions, which are coming more frequent and with more intensity? A friend made an interesting comparison to the recent 8.0 earthquake of being like 8 cm dilation, which means birthing has begun!

Comment

I vote for actual contraction rather than Braxton-Hicks. This is going to be a tumultuous year, IMO. More fires out here in the West, more severe weather, more flooding in the mid-west and east. And don't forget that significant, I believe, sign this November when comet (????) comes upon us, some say with an intensity 15 times greater than a full moon, able to be seen during the day. And don't forget terrorism.

wlnf

Comment

Originally posted by WLNF
                          I vote for actual contraction rather than Braxton-Hicks. This is going to be a tumultuous year, IMO. More fires out here in the West, more severe weather, more flooding in the mid-west and east. And don't forget that significant, I believe, sign this November when comet (????) comes upon us, some say with an intensity 15 times greater than a full moon, able to be seen during the day. And don't forget terrorism.
                          Agreed. And I would add .. a (possibly great) furtherance of the unifying of political entities as well as economic and religious entities.

Issachar
                          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Real contractions for sure, and like WLNF stated, "This is going to be a tumultuous year" and thereafter too. We also got the blood moons coming up 2014 and 2015 on the Jewish Holidays Passover and Succot as well, very interesting stuff.

Comment

Josephus said that the year Jerusalem was destroyed, a bright red comet was in the sky over Jerusalem that looked like a flaming sword....

He also said that firey chariots raced across the heavens that year...quite possibly huge meteors that were part of the cometary swarm.... just like the one over Russia

Comment

Working...
                              X