On the Lighter Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Lighter Side

I don't post much of this sort of thing .. if ever? ... but I just received an email .. the kind I usually ignore - all those fwd. around things .. and it featured a photo of President Bush with a bubble caption: "If Obama is elected for a second term, just think of the mess he will inherit this time ..."

Ok .. it made me laugh.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: On the Lighter Side

I would like to see that photo of President Bush with a bubble caption.

Can you post a link.

Comment

It was in an email so no link. So I looked around, not thinking I'd find it .. but I did.

The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

R O F L O L ! !

Okay, that was GOOD!!

Comment

Working...
        X