Chuck Norris' dire warning for America - 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chuck Norris' dire warning for America - 2012

Billy Graham has placed the following ad in newspapers across the country, including USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. Next to his picture is the following quote.

The legacy we leave behind for our children, grandchildren and this great nation is crucial. As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election could be my last. I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman. Vote for biblical values this November 6, and pray with me that America will remain one nation under God.
    wlnf

Comment

Re: Chuck Norris' dire warning for America - 2012

Originally posted by WasLostNowFound View Post
      Andy, our Church also included a pamphlet in our Sunday bulletin- "Why Christians Should Vote". It mentioned the standard reasons- vote for Christian values; vote against those who support non-Christian values, etc. One thing that bothered me though was that there were no biblical references. On either position, to vote or not to vote.

So IMO it boils down to what you feel God is telling you to do in your heart. For one reason or another, He may be telling you something He isn't telling some of us, and we must follow His guidance.

wlnf
      I know - and I hear that every 4 years...and when I ask for any scriptures to really back that up no one can give me anything from the New Testament, that refutes the scriptures I so clearly see that tell me otherwise.

In the end God uses us however He chooses and even if we have opposite convictions we are STILL to be 'empty vessels, ready for the Master's hand'.

Comment

Working...
      X