No announcement yet.

Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Golden mentions the same things as Jan in his articleRoots of Evil in Jerusalem....Masonic symbolism of the Jerusalem Supreme Court Bldg

https://thegoldenreport.net/the-root...-in-jerusalem/

Comment

• I haven't heard Jerry Golden's name in a long, long time! I'll check it out! Thanks, cnav!

Comment

• I don't know anything about Jerry Golden, but if true, that article is very troubling-- and very important to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnav View Post
          Jerry Golden mentions the same things as Jan in his articleRoots of Evil in Jerusalem....Masonic symbolism of the Jerusalem Supreme Court Bldg

https://thegoldenreport.net/the-root...-in-jerusalem/
          I stopped paying any attention to Golden when he would not endlessly put down Western Christians. I cautioned him repeatedly, telling him he's being incredibly arrogant/prideful in his relentless attacks - accusing all Western Christianity of apathy and coldness of heart. He would not stop so I stopped getting his emails/supporting him. I know he couldn't care less but I wasn't going to keep supporting someone that had such a "holier-than-thou" attitude just because he is a Messianic Jew.

Anyway, I will give this a look-see.

Comment

• I don't get his emails either, never have.. and seldom go to his site anymore...however I remember what I have read there, esp. this article.

This article isn't new, it has been around for a long time...I just put it here as he mentions some of the same people/organizations as Jan Merkel

Why I find this article interesting is in Revelation 11:8 re: the two witnesses laying in the great city where our LORD was crucified, spiritually called of Sodom and Egypt.

Revelation 11:8
            8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

I could never figure out how that could be until.....they held the gay pride parade in Jerusalem and I read this article re: the symbolism in the Supreme Court bldg. esp. the capstone, all-seeing eye on the top of the bldg.

So......really the spirit of Sodom and Egypt can be found in Jerusalem now if one looks at it this way
            Last edited by cnav; 03-06-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• I had never seen that reference to Jerusalem before, being called spiritual Sodom and Egypt. It's true, I'm pretty sure, that Israel has had one of the biggest gay-pride parades in the world, though, and not that long ago.

Comment

• M fm M just sent me what seems to be the 3/11 update even though its not posted on JD's site yet???
                anyway, Putin just said to Megan Kelly that Russia will respond to a conventional attack on its allies with nuclear weapons!

Comment

• Pastor J.D. answers the question of why fulfillment of prophecy is now moving so fast

Comment

• JD says time is speeding up; crucial is Russia's recent declaration that if anyone attacks Russia or any of her allies with either conventional or nuclear weapons, then Russia will immediately respond with nuclear attacks. Putin says he has supersonic underwater nuclear missles. JD notes that N Korea is Russia's ally and that Trump's meeting with him BEFORE the 70th anniversary of Israel's birth on May 14th could go wrong and we may be forced to attack N Korea. JD is very excited about these developments.

Comment

• Pastor J.D. talks about Israel preparing for all out war and shares how Bible prophecy has impacted his life

3/18/18

Last edited by Andy; 03-18-2018, 10:24 PM. Reason: Please include date the video is posted

Comment

• JD 25th fm M

Comment

• Pastor J.D. talks about the breaking news of a gas attack in Syria.

He bypassed his normal sermon to do all prophecy update

Comment

• I love JD but he is incredibly repetitive.
                            I get that he's trying to reach new viewers but, alas, he repeats the same exact thing within just a couple of weeks of each other.

Comment

• April 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDMiWI2EOTs

Comment

• April 22

Comment

Working...
                                X