• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Totally awesome as usual !!

Comment

Great stuff. Where is Pastor J.D. located?

wlnf

Comment

Hawaii
        http://www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com/

Comment

Thanks Andy. My wife suspected as much because of the Hawaiian shirts and the palm branches around the lectern.

wlnf

Comment

Great teaching as usual with the main new takeaway that Ethiopia (who appears in Ezk. 38) is building a dam that may dry up the Nile, especially affecting Egypt (who does not appear to be in Ezk. 38).

Comment

Published on Jun 23, 2013

Pastor JD talks about Zechariah's prophecy concerning Jerusalem and how it's yet another reason, that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.
              Last edited by Andy; 06-23-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Another good prophetic teaching as always:

Published on Jul 14, 2013

Pastor JD talks about Isaiah's prophecy concerning Egypt in light of the recent developments that led to the overthrow of Muslim Brotherhood President, Muhammad Mursi.
                Last edited by Andy; 07-14-2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Published on Jul 21, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the prophecy concerning the insatiable quest for peace and security, and how it's yet another reason, that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.

Comment

Pastor JD talks about the prophecy in Psalm 83 concerning an alliance of enemies seeking to destroy Israel as a nation, and how it's yet another reason, that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.

Comment

Published on Aug 4, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the significance of the US Embassy closures and Secretary of State, John Kerry's nine-month goal of a two state solution with Jews and Palestinians living side by side in peace and security.

Last edited by Andy; 08-04-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I watched it twice it was

so, the final 9 months before the rapture / sudden destruction may have begun.....the rapture / sudden destruction at the time of the May 2014 blood red moon???.....while "they" are saying "peace and safety" due to the palistinian / Israeli devide the land agreement, the rapture may happen
                        and GODs judgment may occur......after all, imho, GOD will not allow HIS land to be devided..........

JD said "They" shall not escape" ...... meaning We will escape !!!
                        Ok by me !!!

Comment

We shall see, brother Lewis - but it sure is odd that Kerry picked 9 months. I wonder what HIS reason was for May 2014.

Comment

Does anyone think that maybe when unbelieving (or even believing but prophecy unsaavy) government leaders pick certain dates and timing for events, that they're personally totally unaware of prophecy? I do.

Issachar
                            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                              Does anyone think that maybe when unbelieving (or even believing but prophecy unsaavy) government leaders pick certain dates and timing for events, that they're personally totally unaware of prophecy? I do.

Issachar
                              ABSOLUTELY!

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I believe Satan hears us Christians very well and makes a specific point to blind the eyes of those that he so easily controls...whether he believes what we're saying or not he wants to make sure they don't.

Comment

If??? this is a double post REmove

== = = = = = =

Mid-East Prophecy Update - August 11th, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the prophecy in Ezekiel 38 concerning an alliance of enemies seeking to destroy Israel as a nation, and how it's yet another reason, that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.
                                Last edited by Andy; 08-12-2013, 11:18 AM. Reason: Embedding video (Now fixing the code)

Comment

Working...
                                X