• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

It's almost like Pastor JD has been reading WEDG

Mid-East Prophecy Update October 9th 2011.m4v

Uploaded by alohabibleprophecy on Oct 9, 2011

In this prophecy update, Pastor J.D. looks at recent headlines and how they're riddled with prophetic implications as it relates to the geopolitical landscape in the Middle-East changing so dramatically and so rapidly.

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update October 9th 2011

Mid-East Prophecy Update October 16th 2011

Uploaded by alohabibleprophecy on Oct 16, 2011

Are we on the cusp of seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled with the destruction of Damascus foretold in Isaiah 17:1? Has the Arab Spring reached the U.S. with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement? Pastor J.D. answers these questions and more in this prophecy update.

Comment

Thank you Butterfly for posting these updates.

Comment

I completely agree! Thanks for keeping up with his updates and posting them here. He is one, amazing, Spirit-led brother (IMHO). It's so neat to see the joy and anticipation in his eyes, face, whole body-language as he is beyond convinced the rapture is so imminent.

How that excitement must thrill the heart of our Bridegroom.

Comment

sure hope he is right about the imminent rapture
          been waiting so long, so mant dissapointments......
          I remember the book "88 reasons the rapture will be in 1988"

every reason made sense, but it just was not His time.....

Comment

It occurred to me that we should pray for this man and his family as the satan force will not like what he is doing. Has anyone sent him the wedge website --it would be quite wonderful if he is checking in on us from time to time as we are on him.

Comment

To my knowledge no one has approached him with our URL - furthermore it would be my guess he gets hit with many requests for him to visit various prophecy boards.

Comment

Middle-East Prophecy Update - October 23rd, 2011

Middle-East Prophecy Update - October 23rd, 2011

Uploaded by alohabibleprophecy on Oct 23, 2011

In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. talks about the death of Muammar Gaddafi and what the Bible says will be both the role of, and the future for Libya.

Comment

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update Now 10/23/2011

I just saw on another site that pastor JD is prophesying a couple days ago based on visions he had.... since this is questionable, I would urge caution when listening to him...

Comment

Lewis, do you have a link for this? What you say about him is vague and I'd like to see the context and quotes. Know what I mean? I like to get it from the horse's mouth, so to speak, rather than he said she said. Thanks.

Comment

I IM'd you. we cant post such links here anyway

Comment

There are many believers that also believe in extra-biblical revelations. I suggest we don't make a harsh judgment on anyone that adheres to this and immediately toss out everything they hold to just because we may (or man not) agree with their point of view on one issue. While our board does not allow such material to be posted here it isn't necessarily because the leadership completely rejects the idea that God may still speak to His Own in such a manner it is because such material is often a dividing point among Christians. Actually, that's only one reason - there are others but that's unimportant for this discussion - I just want to discourage passing total judgment on a sibling in Christ solely based upon something he or she may hold to that we may not agree with. I dare say no one out here agrees with another believer 100% of the time. In my opinion Pastor JD has some incredible, Spirit-filled messages. I'm guessing there are some readers out here that disagree with me on that - and that's more than fine.

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                          I just saw on another site that pastor JD is prophesying a couple days ago based on visions he had.... since this is questionable, I would urge caution when listening to him...
                          Ah no--I have watched him for a long time now and I've never seen any reference to visions he's had?!!--He is very Biblically sound and goes through the bible line on line. He is watching the signs and we were all hopeful to be out of here in September but it was not to be---he did not set dates but is eagerly watching the Word and the signs longing to go home with the rest of us. He is a sound preacher with a love for Jesus, his flock and the Word of God.

WEndy

Comment

wendyj wrote: ........He is very Biblically sound and goes through the bible line on line. He is watching the signs and we were all hopeful to be out of here in September but it was not to be---he did not set dates but is eagerly watching the Word and the signs longing to go home with the rest of us. He is a sound preacher with a love for Jesus, his flock and the Word of God.
                            This is what I also witness in his video's. He is also part Lebanese I think and that seems to give him a particular view on the area concerning Biblical prophecy.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update October 30th 2011

Mid-East Prophecy Update October 30th 2011

Uploaded by alohabibleprophecy on Oct 30, 2011

In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. adresses the prophetic implications of the breaking news that the Vatican is now calling for a global political "Authority" to radically reform the world's financial systems and guide world leaders as well as the global church.

Comment

Working...
                              X