X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Mid-East Prophecy Update - July 29th, 2012

Published on Jul 29, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy
    Pastor JD begins with the significance of the satanic symbolism in the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics, then goes onto explain why the United States may be absent from Bible prophecy.

Comment

Everything we've been discussing this past week here on Wedg is covered in this latest prophecy update. Hope Issachar watches this latest video as Pastor JD speaks of the seemingly satanic images he saw in the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.

Comment

someone just pointed this out to me .. I have to run off to work .. will listen with interest later ...
        Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Great teaching by JD as usual. Interesting how he pointed out the stage had a UFO appearance to it! Here is a video of how supposedly there was a UFO or blimp-like UFO in the background during the end of the ceremony!

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/329680

The sighting appears to fulfill a prediction by one of the UK's most prominent UFO experts Nick Pope, who said the 2012 Olympic Games could attract extraterrestrial visitors who want to reveal their presence to mankind. According to The Inquisitr, Pope believes that the global audience afforded by the Olympics could attract not only the attention of global businesses paying millions of dollars for ads but also extraterrestrial audience.

Comment

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update October 9th 2011

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
            sure hope he is right about the imminent rapture
            been waiting so long, so mant dissapointments......
            I remember the book "88 reasons the rapture will be in 1988"

every reason made sense, but it just was not His time.....
            I remember that book also and reading it too. What a let down for many, the LORD still says no one will know the day or hour and that still stands today. Though the signs are very strong, and we can know it's soon.

Comment

Originally posted by John H. View Post
              Great teaching by JD as usual. Interesting how he pointed out the stage had a UFO appearance to it! Here is a video of how supposedly there was a UFO or blimp-like UFO in the background during the end of the ceremony!

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/329680
              Hi, John. I thought maybe it was a blimp but it is just way too big in comparison to the stadium. I am believing more and more that UFO's are indeed fallen angels we see in Genesis 6. Makes sense, this clearly pagan ceremony would be visited by fallen angels. Why not, they invited the enemy to come. So they came. That's how it looks to me.

Wow, we are getting close!

Comment

I'd like to see a lot more about this - different angles, different camera's, etc. Perhaps I'm too much of a skeptic but I smell a hoax here...this image is so easy to lay onto the existing footage.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update - August 5th, 2012

Published on Aug 5, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy
                  In this prophecy update pastor JD talks about the burdensome stone of Jerusalem and how that the Jerusalem problem has risen to the level of being the most serious problem facing the world in this last day.

Comment

I had an "Aha" moment when Pastor talked about the increase in people saying "Peace and Security", it suddenly occurred to me that the world leaders are talking about world peace, not just Middle East peace! That never occurred to me before. Am I alone? I guess I am so slooow on the uptake. It take a while for things to click for me.

I always believed "Peace and Security" referred to Israel and Palestinians. I think that's because this phrase was only spoken of by the U.S. Presidents and Israeli Prime Ministers and PA/PLO leaders like Arafat, Abbas etc. I could be wrong.

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." I assumed Israel was mostly "they" and it struck me odd that Israel would be destroyed. It's not Israel saying this, is it? It's the world saying, "Peace and Safety" as in world peace, right?

I think this is a definite Share on FaceBook.

Mid East Prophecy Update - August 12th, 2012

Published on Aug 12, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy
                    For today's prophecy update, pastor JD looks at the increase of people saying, "Peace and Security," and how it fulfills the prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 5:3.

Comment

I love this guy - his humor really cracks me up sometimes.
                      "...you heard there was this pulpit-pounding Palestinian preacher, preaching on and teaching on bible prophecy..."

Yeah, Butterfly, I've been watching the "Peace and Security" but had NO IDEA to what extent this has increased...and the graph that looked exactly like a labor-pain graph. That was so amazing I'm going to be taking some of those numbers into my own notes.

Comment

• August 19

Mid-East Prophecy Update - August 19th, 2012

Pastor JD argues from scripture how, with a certainty we, can know this is the final generation alive at the rapture of the church.

Comment

This is a very well done teaching. I took notes.

I get confused over what's in Isaiah 19 vs Isaiah 17 vs Psalm 83 vs Ezekiel 83. Pastor JD did an excellent job of going over each of these.

This is what I came away with:

Isaiah 19 - Prophecy regarding Egypt - Arab Spring / Muslim Brotherhood

Isaiah 17 - Prophecy regarding Syria - City of Damascus / Ruinous heap

Psalm 83 - Prophecy regarding Israel - Alliance of nations against Israel

Ezekiel 38 - Prophecy regarding Russia & Iran - hooks in the jaw / unwalled villages / every man's sword against his brother / I will make Myself known in the sight of many nations.

Comment

Excellent! I'm always blessed to hear Pastor JD talk about our Blessed Hope!

Comment

Published on Aug 26, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy

In a teaching out of 2 Thessalonians 2:3, pastor JD puts the last nail in the coffin of a mid-tribulation, pre-wrath, and post-tribulation rapture theory.

(wow - haven't watched it yet but hope to soon)

Comment

Alright! I was just asking questions about this very topic - Psalm 83. Can't wait to dig in!

Mid-East Prophecy Update September 2nd, 2012

Published on Sep 2, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy
                                Pastor JD takes and in-depth look at the prophecy found in Psalms 83 concerning an attack on Israel to wipe her off the map.

Comment

Working...
                                X