Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

No apology needed, sister! I appreciate that you've stayed on top of this and by no means expect that you will always do so. We all have responsibilities outside of WeDG.

Comment

It is all happening so very fast. He puts it together in a very easy to comprehend way.

Comment

Is there a new Pastor JD video out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Denise View Post
          Is there a new Pastor JD video out yet?
          No, he's taking a 2-week sabbatical.

In this last prophecy update for two weeks until Sunday, July 8th, pastor JD looks at three reasons why the rapture may very well be closer than any of us might think.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
            In this last prophecy update for two weeks until Sunday, July 8th, pastor JD looks at three reasons why the rapture may very well be closer than any of us might think.

Published on Jun 17, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy
            Not sure that I can go along with what is happening in Syria (Damascus specifically) with what is prophesized in Isaiah 17.

Sounds like Damascus should be utterly destroyed, not just tank shells and small arms fire.

Did I just not hear him right, or is their something I'm missing?

Comment

He knows it has to be utterly destroyed - he believes the unrest that's going on (putting it mildly) is a precursor to Isaiah 17. The fact that there are tens of thousands of WMD"s in the city is reason enough for Israel, the US, or whomever to wipe the city off the map rather than let those fall into the hands of "Muslim extremists". I tend to agree that this could be what we're seeing unfold - same with Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood now sits on the seat of the highest position in Egypt...and has already declared the peace agreement with Israel, null and void.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                He knows it has to be utterly destroyed - he believes the unrest that's going on (putting it mildly) is a precursor to Isaiah 17. The fact that there are tens of thousands of WMD"s in the city is reason enough for Israel, the US, or whomever to wipe the city off the map rather than let those fall into the hands of "Muslim extremists". I tend to agree that this could be what we're seeing unfold - same with Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood now sits on the seat of the highest position in Egypt...and has already declared the peace agreement with Israel, null and void.

Ahh..I see. I thought his pendulum visual was telling us that the prophesies had already occured.

I'm in 100% agreement with Egypt having been taken over by an evil king, as well as the nations stating "let us destroy Israel so that she is remembered no more". (paraphrasing)

Comment

He's back!! He's back!! Pastor J.D. is finally back!
                  Whoohoo!!! I didn't think I could wait another week!

Mid East Prophecy Update - July 8th, 2012

Published on Jul 8, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy
                  After a two week absence, pastor J.D. resumes the Mid-East Prophecy Updates by talking about the lateness of the hour as described in Hebrews 10:25 and how that the Day is fast approaching by virtue of that which we are now seeing come to pass in the world today.

Comment

Oh good! I have been downloading his prophesy updates and listening to him in the car. He is one of my favorite teachersl

Comment

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Mid-East Prophecy Update - July 15th, 2012

Published on Jul 15, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy
                      In this prophecy update, pastor JD looks at the Middle East geopolitically, the U.S. economically, and Hawaii a bit more personally, then provides three practical responses that we as believers in Jesus Christ must have in this, the last hour of mankind's history.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update - July 22nd, 2012

Published on Jul 22, 2012 by alohabibleprophecy
                        In this prophecy update, pastor JD talks about the demonic massacre in Aurora, the serious situation in Syria, and the murdering of Jews in Bulgaria.

Comment

This study has me so excited about going Home. I really like the Tachometer RPM analogy.

Unfortunately I think they posted the short version or something. Pastor was in the middle of a sentence asking if we remember what was happening in July 2011 and it stopped, only 23 minutes. I'll keep my eye on a corrected upload. I hope there's one.

I remember July 2011, we were talking about the UN General Assembly and PA's bid for statehood, Rosh Hashanah, Comet Elenin...

I'll look again.

Comment

Here it is...

Mid-East Prophecy Update July 22nd, 2012 (Completion)

Again, we want to apologize for the previous video inexplicably cutting off. Here is the remainder of the prophecy update. Thank you all for your grace and patience.

Comment

Oh I teared up when Pastor JD described the bride at a wedding he performed..then even more when he told us what the Holy Spirit told him. The wedding he officiated was not EVEN close to what our wedding in Heaven will be like.

Comment

Here is the full video.

Mid-East Prophecy Update - July 22nd, 2012 (Full Video)

In this prophecy update, pastor JD talks about the demonic massacre in Aurora, the serious situation in Syria, and the murdering of Jews in Bulgaria.

Comment

Working...
                                X