No announcement yet.

Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been studying this Luciferian element of the "new age"((as well as the plans of the elite)) since the 1970's...everything Brother JD said is spot on.... and imminently to be fulfilled.... meaning the rapture is imminent as well...

Comment

• 12/13

Comment

• 12-20 its "" the end of the world""

Last edited by lewisb; 12-20-2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• One of his best, IMO.

Jan 10

https://www.jdfarag.org/bible-prophecy/bp39

(Replaced the vid YT removed with the one on JD's site)
          Last edited by Andy; 01-25-2021, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• so yes the vaccine changes dna.... will result in the megadeath of the 4th horse, death and plague..
            but as JD says, we are outa here before then...

Comment

• He is definitely against the v... talked about camps for the non compliant.

Comment

• ...aaand it's gone. Watch Pastor JD's update of Jan. 10, 2021, "Decision Time" HERE on his website.
                The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

• Thank you, Flaxen! YouTube has become very brazen, now interfering with a Pastor’s sermon. Not wise!

Comment

• far easier from now on to go here:

https://www.jdfarag.org/prophecy

Comment

• Without watching the full one hour 18 minute video, did JD really say that the vaccine was the mark of the beast? Or the preparation for the mark? If so, IMHO, ridiculous. First of all, it's a vaccine! The mark is given on the forehead or the right hand, and if you don't get it you will not be able to conduct commerce, i.e., you will not be able to buy or sell anything. Since hen would a vaccine restrict you from buying or selling anything? This topic is not even worth discussing.

Comment

• No, he did not say that.
                        What he did say is that it is a precursor, and I agree with that.
                        The update is quite good although has nothing to do with a prophecy update - rather, it is a good exposition on some scriptures.

Comment

• There are reports that unless you are vaccinated, you cannot fly on certain airlines. I think this is something from Israel. Not so far fetched.

Comment

• Travelers to Israel are subject to a 14 day quarantine. Says nothing about the vccine.

https://www.gov.il/en/Departments/Gu...rael-guidlines

Comment

• Andy, why do you say that the vaccine is a precursor to the mark of the beast? It's a vaccine. Not unlike the flu vaccine, or any other for that matter.

Comment

• Israel is working on a “green passport", which gives preferential treatment to those with the vaccine. For some reason, this discussion seems like it could become heated,to me, at least. Vaccines are not a salvation issue! JD and anyone else are entitled to their opinions. I say if you feel it’s ok with the Lord to get one, that is between you and Him.

Comment

Working...
                                X