Hal Lindsay Report
    7/10/15

Comment

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

July 19, 2015
      Implications of the Iranian deal.

Comment

Thanks, JD - many of us have been saying, for a LONG time, that the current, sitting President seeks the utter destruction of the United States.
        Good to hear someone else come to the same conclusion.

Comment

IN these days of darkness I am more and more in prayer for my church family, my family and my friends and their families that they stand in this evil day.
          I also have given up a career and teach Precept Bible Study because its that important. I believe too that I need to spend more time in prayer for the leaders of the world
          esp. Canada and the USA, Israel , UK and Europe and in the middle east and Turkey, I could add Russia and Ukraine but where does one stop?
          Philippians 2:15 Let us be ..."children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation." Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky.
          Daniel also speaks of being like stars in the sky shining brightly and leading many to glory. Yet in this time of wickedness Daniel shows us where we are at. "Dan 5:24 “Then from his presence the hand was sent, and this writing was inscribed.
          25 And this is the writing that was inscribed: Mene, Mene, Tekel, and Parsin. 26 This is the interpretation of the matter: Mene, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end;
          27 Tekel, you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting.28 Peres, your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

Lets pull out all stops and be bold for Jesus--its really all that matters in a world gone mad.
          Last edited by wendyj; 07-21-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Published on Jul 26, 2015

Pastor J.D. shares several observations concerning the Iran deal fulfilling more and more Bible prophecies as details of the deal are coming to light.

Comment

WOW!!!!!

Comment

Seems the one thing that could halt this train is Congress.
                Meantime, if the rapture happens before the vote - remove what Christians there are from Congress...

Comment

JD said:
                  Congress has 60 days--until Rosh Hashona-- to review the treaty........
                  the 9th of AV is encompased by a three week period of mourning !!!

I agree Bro Andy

WOW

Comment

Very good teaching! ��

Comment

Just boggles my mind that this officially makes the US and enemy of Israel.
                      We've watched Obama single-handedly distance the US from Israel to the point of the Israeli's not trusting what he will do next.
                      This move takes it a huge step forward (for the enemies of Israel)...and places an additional curse on the US...IF it gets passed by Congress.

Comment

How can one man have so much power to change everything the US has always stood for? How is it possible to bypass congress on everything? A dictator I understand, but he is a president???

Comment

the spirit of "" Strong delusion"" has captured most of the Congress ... they actually believe that what Obama is doing is right and necessary... it is all part of the plan to bring about the World Government...

Comment

Something I heard that made me to hmmm..., Obama is not the anti-Christ, but he is the flesh suit that satan is using to bring things in line with the anti Christ system.

And Lewis you are correct, "strong delusion" indeed. So sad

Comment

August 2 (can't wait to watch!)

Comment

WOW!!!
                                Are we ready ???

Comment

Working...
                                X