Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

I have a cousin who is starting a medical school fellowship soon; he and his new wife will be in Pittsburgh for a year and not likely to have time to go to a regular church will allt he work young doctors (sports medicine in his case) do.

I visited Pastor JD's website and it was hard for me to find how to get just the prophecy updates listed - I'm not very familiar with Youtube. Could someone please give me a link to send to my cousin? I think if he's not going to have time for a regular church, this and doing his own devotionals might be the best thing for him as he can listen anytime and the prophecy stuff is so current it's bound to draw his interest. (They're moving to Ft. Myers, where he already has a job ready for him, after that year.)

Thanks.
    My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
    Please print, pass on these items:
    http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
    http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update -- June 22nd, 2014

Comment

Published on Jun 29, 2014
        Pastor JD dispels Myth #3 concerning Islam's illegitimate claim to Jerusalem, which is Israel's eternal capital by virtue of the God of Israel's name of ownership upon it.

Comment

July 6, 2014

Comment

Published on Jul 13, 2014
            Before making two very important announcements at the conclusion of today's prophecy update, Pastor J.D. first addresses Israel's resolve concerning the endless barrage of rockets being fired out of Gaza. Ambassador Ron Proser's speech at:
            Last edited by Andy; 07-13-2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Okay, although I did embed the Ambassador's message in John's post, JD does play it in its entirety during the 47:45 message.

Comment

Published on Jul 20, 2014

Pastor J.D. talks about the prophetic significance of the rockets coming down on Israel having Iran's fingerprints on them, and the missile bringing down the Malaysian flight having Russia's fingerprints on it, in light of Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38.

Comment

Published on Jul 27, 2014
                  Pastor J.D. talks about the satanic insanity in the world today and how that God will soon have the final word concerning all that’s happening against His people, both Jews and Christians.

Comment

Very powerful as always, but this one, is extra powerful. So much going on, I don't know where to start. Praying for everyone's family and friends to find Christ real soon, and praying for Israel and their protection. Also praying for Christians who are being persecuted around the world.

Comment

I have a couple of issues - one of which he states that, "Israel is good" (in context with good being called evil and the reverse).
                      The sons of Israel are in their land in utter unbelief...they are as lost, in general, as the Muslims that hate them.
                      Yes, I just said that.
                      JD appears, to me, to put them on a bit of a pedestal and it is incorrect to do so.
                      He needs to openly acknowledge that the favor being showed by God to the Jews is not because they are "Good" but because He is true to His Word and is bound by that alone.
                      He will spend time chastising and chastening them, SEVERELY (worse than ever before...hard to imagine) to bring them to that saving faith in their Messiah.
                      Until then, they are lost... I've seen reports of their people PRAISING the skill of the IDF/IAF...and utterly rejecting the notion that any "God" has anything to do with it.
                      This is the mindset of a lost soul and it matters not what their DNA is.

I just felt like I had to say that...

Comment

I agree Andy.

Comment

That's a good point, Andy. I think Pastor JD's love for Israel is sort of like a human father who loves his child so much he sees the evil being done to that child and isn't really looking at the problems that child has caused. If your son is doing drugs, and yet staying away from the worst parts of town and avoiding killing people, and others are blaming him for crimes you know he didn't commit, you're going to protect your son first and then help him get help later. Sure, we know Israel needs "cleaned up" from its addiction (to the world's system), but - especially given the emotion he was clearly showing - I can understand why he wasn't discussing that aspect, that GOd's chosen people need "cleaned up." (in other words, saved.)
                          Last edited by Doug Fowler; 07-28-2014, 06:22 PM.
                          My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                          Please print, pass on these items:
                          http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                          http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

I know, Doug, and in all honesty I also have a very deep love for the sons of Israel - as we should. But we need to be very careful and still see them as lost sinners...as I said, just as lost as the blood-thirsty killers that seek their destruction. With God we either accept Jesus as Savior or we are His enemy. Hard for us to grasp, sometimes, yet it is true. Yes, He loves the world...but as long as someone rejects His Son that person stands condemned.

Comment

I agree with you Andy and Doug loved what you had to say.

I think we are probably all in agreement about their need for The Savior. When I see this war I am seeing a spiritual war first and foremost. All parties need to come to salvation..., unfortunately that isn't going to happen..., but we hurt inside for all people involved.

This is a spiritual war. A spiritual war that has been going on since the beginning of time. We hold the Jewish people near and dear because of our God.

Comment

August 3rd

Comment

Working...
                                X