Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

I was thinking about asking my Muslim coworker (who I consider a friend and vice versa) if the Koran has any prophecy pages about how things will look at the end of time - just to see what the response would be...praying for an opportunity/open door/open heart.

Comment

Published on Sep 22, 2013

Pastor JD talks about how the world falling apart is evidence of Bible prophecy coming together.
      Last edited by Andy; 09-22-2013, 10:57 PM. Reason: Removing from multi-player, putting quote in quotation format, removing suggested video's and enabling privacy-enhanced mode

Comment

Published on Sep 29, 2013
        Pastor JD talks about the prophetic significance of the UN General Assembly and the looming Government shutdown over the defunding or delaying of Obamacare.

JD is going on 2 weeks vacation, also.
        Last edited by Andy; 09-30-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Published on Oct 20, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the successful destruction of America from within in concert with the unsuccessful destruction of Israel from without.

Andy , YOUtube it.
          Thanks
          Last edited by Andy; 10-20-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks, SAT - sorry, I got so messed up with editing that it made more sense to delete yours and just put the correct embed code into the post from "M".

Comment

Thanks SAT & Andy,

I have a series of "medical-Family Issues" and don't have time to learn how, to Post youtubes.

: ) I Pray \0/ JD is on the Right-path with timing & WE'LL ALL be HOME
              SOON.

If anyone wants More'- Encouragement , scoot-over to Dr.DeYoung's
              Interview with "Yoel Keren" and 3rd Temple (esp. near the end of Interview)
              and again ; 'Any time now' .

BE BLESS't

Comment

Originally posted by M from M View Post

Andy , YOUtube it.
                Thanks
                Much shorter than before (he is now putting it at the end of his Sunday sermon) but - excellent, as usual.

Comment

Published on Oct 27, 2013

Pastor JD talks about how recent prophetic events have largely gone unnoticed because of what we in America are enamored with, and captivated by.

I understand him putting this at the end of his normal Sunday morning sermon/service but I sure miss having a more thorough report. We're doing good, now, to get 25 minutes.

Oh well, as I said, I do understand why he did this.

Comment

Published on Nov 3, 2013

Pastor JD talks about how the sudden destruction that's coming down, may happen simultaneously with the church being taken up.

Haven't watched it yet - hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

I find it most interesting that this was "advanced air defense" that the IAF destroyed. Yes, I know it was set to ship to Lebanon but I just see some irony of an air attack on advanced air defensive equipment!

Meantime, JD mentions Amir Tsarfati, a man I love to follow on www.BeholdIsrael.com - he has updates and he provides an app for both Droid and Apple devices. JD mentions him in minute 2. We've posted his "The Final Countdown" video before - might be worth watching again. I'll put it in it's own thread.

Comment

I didn't see this posted yet.

This is a really good one, especially when he discusses how much closer we are to having several prophecies fulfilled, and the timetable of the latest attempt at a peace agreement.

Comment

This week's

Published on Nov 17, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the "why" behind the "what" of Satan's hatred for God's covenants, particularly the covenant of marriage.

Comment

Update for 11/24

Published on Nov 24, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the prophetic significance of the unprecedented nuclear deal with Iran.

Comment

Pastor JD

Published on Dec 1, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the prophetic significance of the upcoming Blood Moons occurring during Jewish Feast Days, in 2014 and 2015.

Last edited by Andy; 12-02-2013, 04:33 PM. Reason: Format change

Comment

December 1
                                This was good, as they so often are.
                                Really have to wonder WHY Mr. Kerry picked "9 months". Amazing how things line up.

Comment

Working...
                                X