Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Published on Apr 14, 2013

Pastor JD talks about one of the main reasons that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.yo

(Andy's note: Let's all please make sure we have embedded the video's the same way. It should look like this: http://prntscr.com/10o2di - this turns off such things as suggested video's, disables certain cookies that we really don't need to put on everyone's computer, etc. Also please add the date and title in the quotation format. Sorry to be picky but I'd like to see consistency since we're posting them every week. Thanks!)
    Last edited by Andy; 04-14-2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Published on Apr 21, 2013

Pastor JD talks about America in a teaching through Romans 13 and how the absence of the U.S. in the pages of Bible Prophecy is yet another reason that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.

Prophecy Update!
      Last edited by Andy; 04-23-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Just throwing out there.... another possibility as to why the U.S. may not be found in the end-days I see seldom mentioned......i.e. assimilation with Daniel/Revelation's 10 kinged empire

I don't think it necessarily has to disappear

A false prophet is going to arise who will cause the whole world (of which the U.S. is a part) to follow after the first beast.....i.e. the beast/little horn who arrises from the 10 kings of Daniel's 4th empire...the Roman Empire. Many in the U.S. are in the lineage of countries which comprised the Old Roman Empire who immigrated to the U.S.,as in Canada.

They are showing signs of joining up with the northern part of Reviving Rome now...in the area of finance and security

http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...ad.php?t=41272

Where are for example...Australia, South America, Canada, Africa etc to name a few..... but all following after the 1st beast the FP causes them to follow after......they too are all part of the whole world

Re: the False Prophet

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
        17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
        Last edited by cnav; 04-23-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

The only question I would have with that, cnav, is the fact that the original Roman Empire did not include anything as far away as the US/Canada/S. America, etc. is located. Now this doesn't mean I think the revived Empire can't include additional territories that were not as yet discovered back then but it's just something I've considered when thinking of the Americas being on the end times scene. Daniel's statue had two legs representing the eastern and western bloc of nations that made up the Roman Empire and it simply didn't extend this far. This is, BTW, one big reason I don't think our President can be the AC. Whether he was born in the US or in Kenya (another discussion for another thread!) neither were part of that original Empire.

Just some random, "IMHO" thoughts...open for discussion!

Comment

I wasn't thinking as much they would be part of the Revived Roman Empire as such physically, as Daniel's 4th beast was the Roman Empire countries around the Mediterranean Sea and the 10 kings/leaders of Daniel and Revelation come from the fourth beast. I do think Revived Rome could be perhaps the 5+5 dialogue (10 countries) of the MU which represent the 43 counties of the EU and N. Africa....an almost exact overlay of the Old Roman Empire. (I know that is a surprise) However, my chose of the word assimilate would sugest I was saying that though.

Rather I was thinkng somehow the FP will pull everybody into an economic system of which all countries would be a part i.e. they will be part of an economic system the FP causes which will be linked too with the the 10 kings of Revived Rome. I feel all countries will become part of one big system headed by the AC out of the Revived Roman Empire. So I guess I could still say assimilated into in the sense they will be part of one big economic system headed by Rome.......everyone on earth will be or they can't buy or sell. So they don't necessarily have to fall or disappear to do so imo.

I think perhaps it is all going to look good..., peace, the poor, brotherhood of humanity, etc. When does Satan ever do anything that initially doesn't seem good in the beginning. It is all part of the deception of the false prophet i.e. let's all come together, one big happy family for the good of mankind...even join all religions together, no more cause for war etc. I don't think it all is far off. Remembering this FP has horns like a lamb..BUT speaks like a dragon, ..Satan was (the father of lies).

I say......BEWARE as Revelation 13 tells us it is the FP that causes all this!!! The FP causes everyone to take some mark so they can't buy or sell...and he hails from over there, causing the world to follow after the first beast of which he has the same power. No country will escape this system.

I looked up causeth in Strongs...he can simply present the plan as one meaning is to be the author of.

Because deception is involved (false prophet) Rev 13/19 I don't think some will see it coming! Just mo!
            Last edited by cnav; 04-23-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJPIh5qCv1c

Mid-East Prophecy Update - May 5th, 2013

Published on May 5, 2013

Pastor JD talks about Syria and Egypt in Bible Prophecy and how they point to yet another reason that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.

BE BLESS't

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update - May 5th, 2013
                  Published on May 5, 2013

Pastor JD talks about Syria and Egypt in Bible Prophecy and how they point to yet another reason that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.

Last edited by Andy; 05-06-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

just...wow...

wow

Comment

Pastor JD talks about how the perilous times marking these last days point to yet another reason that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.

Comment

Published on May 19, 2013

Pastor JD talks about how the perilous times of spiritual decay in the church today mark these as the last days and in so doing, how it also points to yet another reason that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.

Last edited by Andy; 05-20-2013, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Published on May 26, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the wickedness in our day being like it was in Noah's and Lot's day, and how it points to yet another reason that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.
                          Last edited by Andy; 05-26-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Published on Jun 2, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the prophecy in Daniel 12:4 and how this increase of knowledge is yet another reason that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.
                            Last edited by Andy; 06-03-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

JD references Ezk. 38-39 and puts forth the alternate theory that Rosh, which in Arabic is Ross and means Head as it does in Hebrew, is referring to the head of the attacking armies and not specifically Russia. He also poses the possibility of Turkey being important because of having the Seat of Satan in Pergamos, as mentioned in Revelation 2. Curiously, the guy I link to in the Turkey riot threads poses this, also. Go here, if interested:

http://www.vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=2155

Comment

Published on Jun 16, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the prophecy concerning Israel and how it's yet another reason that Christ's return for His church is sooner than we may think.
                                Last edited by Andy; 06-17-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X