Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Originally posted by Sandylion View Post
    I told my husband the same thing I'm sure there is plenty of cycling on Oahu!
    Yes this is where I want to go and rent a house with lots of rooms on the beach with an infinity pool, for a month and people can come and go--and we could ask Pastor JD if they can have BStudy there.--How cool would that be?!!
    And then get raptured from there--ok I know Im dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by wendyj View Post
      Yes this is where I want to go and rent a house with lots of rooms on the beach with an infinity pool, for a month and people can come and go--and we could ask Pastor JD if they can have BStudy there.--How cool would that be?!!
      And then get raptured from there--ok I know Im dreaming
      Sounds good to me! I shall come and visit......and never leave!

Comment

Published on Mar 17, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the President and the newly elected Pope as it relates to their quest for a two-state solution by dividing Jerusalem.
        Last edited by Andy; 03-17-2013, 09:17 PM. Reason: Added title

Comment

Good Prophecy Update!

We sure are living in exciting times.

Comment

Published on Mar 24, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the prophetic significance of the President's trip to Israel.

Comment

Very good and so was Pastor Steve's this week!!!
              Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Pastor Steve?

Comment

I think she is talking about Pastor Steve from Harvest, Reno. I see he has a prophetic update too.

http://www.harvestreno.org/messages.asp

Comment

Absolutely pronominal.

I know this is the JD thread...this one belongs right next to JD's.

Comment

Wow...what a messasge from Pastor Steve! Thanks for the post Denise/Andy!

Comment

Great teaching!

Wow, someone verify his contention:

Shimon Peres means "listen to the dividing of my land" and

Barak Obama means "I saw Satan fall like lightening" and this was done on Palm Sunday, Nissan 10, with the awarding of a metal meaning "Peace and Security"!

It was also nice for Passover (today) to be discussed instead of letting the Catholics get the headlines with their perversion of the Passover and First Fruits celebration into celebrating Ishstar's birthday (Easter) this coming Sunday, which is based on Sun worship and the Sun's cycle of the first Sunday after the first full moon after the first day of Spring (vernal equinox).

Comment

WOW!!!

I don't think I have ever heard Pastor Steve so fired up.

Thank you Judy Ann for bringing Steve's video to our attention.

Comment

Pastor Steve?
                            I think she is talking about Pastor Steve from Harvest, Reno. I see he has a prophetic update too.
                            Yes...thanks, Denise, for letting Andy know who I meant. I found Harvest through Wedg so knew someone would know who I was talking about!
                            Yesterday, I was traveling so couldn't respond until now.

From Denise: Thank you Judy Ann for bringing Steve's video to our attention.
                            You are welcome, Denise! WOW..... is right!

cnav.....glad you saw it as I love how you research everything!
                            Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

I'm so disappointed! I can hear that Pastor JD vid (and that's good) but for some reason I can't hear the Pastor Steve update. It plays and I see him talking but no sound.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
                                I'm so disappointed! I can hear that Pastor JD vid (and that's good) but for some reason I can't hear the Pastor Steve update. It plays and I see him talking but no sound.
                                MJ, it is a Vimeo video, not a YouTube. I tried to find it on Youtube but to no avail. Maybe there is a different plug in required? What browser are you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X