X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Originally posted by JudyAnn View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VCWfcoRZEU

Pastor JD talks about Isaiah 17 prophecy. Possible scenario....Assad using sarin gas against his own people in Damascus.
    Amazing!

Please pray for my friend Sander whom I am sending this link to to be saved; I just menioned Isaiah 17 as one possible happening when I talked with my college friend last week. He's asked for prayer and has at least been thinking about this stuff. But, of course, he needs to be saved most of all.
    Last edited by Doug Fowler; 12-10-2012, 04:53 AM.
    My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
    Please print, pass on these items:
    http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
    http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Praying for Sander!

I'm going to send this to a Jewish (very secular) friend, too.

Comment

I haven't watched this and the 'title' is a bit interesting but - here it is anyway.

Published on Dec 30, 2012

After publicly apologizing for comments about the HIM Conference, Pastor J.D. provides an overview of a prophecy watch list for 2013.

Comment

Published on Jan 6, 2013

Pastor JD talks about how the inextricable link between Bible History and Bible Prophecy points to the salvation of the Jewish nation in the seven-year tribulation, and the rapture of the bride of Christ before the seven-year tribulation.

Comment

This one is so good I'd like to transcribe a good part of it.

Well done, Pastor!

Comment

Right on target as always!!

Comment

I like that he points out that Enoch is a type of the church and that Noah is not but I wish he had gone on to say that yes, Enoch is a type of the church being removed before judgment but Israel is a type of Noah - being left on earth but 'carried through' the turmoil. Yes, they will be judged and it's a time of "Jacob's trouble" but she will come through and have a glorious new beginning when King Jesus comes down to rule the world.

I loved the Joseph/Jesus parallels including "Judas and Judah"

Really good stuff...like I said, I'd like to transcribe much of this message.

Comment

and that Noah is not
                  ahHa we disagree again !!!!
                  imho Noah is a type of the Church being removed by GOD from the sinful Earth in the Rapture after GOD closes the door (of the Ark) on salvation and Noah and the Church is returned to a referbished Earth after GOD has consumed it --first by water then by fire........

Note that in rev 21, the Church is coming down out of heaven in the New Jerusalem AFTER the Millennial reign and AFTER the new heavens and new Earth....... A perfect picture of Noah

Now this Also can be said Noah is carried through the flood-- however Noah did not suffer the tribulation, he was carried aloft as it were above the judgement of GOD

Yes, only the Tribulation saints return with Christ at the 2nd coming to be His rod of Iron during the Millennium. see Rev 20:4-6

Comment

Pastor JD does such a good job of teaching!

I also like hearing about the parallels between Jesus, Joseph, and Moses. Along with the picture of the tribulation shown in the Old Testament with the 7 year famine and the 7 times hotter furnace.

Comment

Published on Jan 13, 2013

Pastor JD conducts a forensic investigation of history and prophecy proving that the "so-called" Palestinians never occupied the land belonging to Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                        Note that in rev 21, the Church is coming down out of heaven in the New Jerusalem AFTER the Millennial reign and AFTER the new heavens and new Earth.......
                        I’m sure you have explained it before but I must have missed it. how do you get this is the church’s return to earth? I can see that we would be the people of the city, but would this Then be our return to earth or is that a assumtion.

not saying its not right, but is there other scripture to connect the idea
                        Last edited by Boston; 01-14-2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Published on Jan 20, 2013

Pastor JD does an in-depth study of the prophecy in Psalm 83, and why it may now be on the cusp of being fulfilled.

Comment

Published on Jan 27, 2013

Pastor JD does an in-depth study of who's involved in a yet future nuclear attack against Israel as prophesied in Ezekiel 38, and why it matters to us.

Comment

The present day politics are so much like the 1930's it is amazing....... just as during that day, the political will to do anything is lacking.... Israel is devided politically so they can do nothing and here the leadership wants to do nothing..
                              and once again the Jews are blamed by everyone thats anyone for all the ills of the world...... even the arab world has the delusion that Israel is somehow responsible for the deplorable state of living for the ordinary arab...

Islam is responsible for the pathetic state of the arab / moslim world...... because of Islam causing them to hate and terrorize the Jew, they are cursed by GOD...

I wonder if there is a leader like Winston Churchill in our western world today....

Comment

Published on Feb 3, 2013

Pastor JD talks about the significance of the Israeli strike on a convoy on the Lebanon-Syria border as it relates to Isaiah 17 and Jeremiah 49

I have it on good source this is really good - haven't watched it yet myself, hope to do so tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X