Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prophetic Implications: Volcanoes on the rise?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Prophetic Implications: Volcanoes on the rise?

Wednesday, 15 March 2017
    Chillan volcano in central Chile eruption is followed by 700 minor earthquakes

An eruption on Tuesday at the Chillan volcano in central Chile was followed by more than 700 minor earthquakes, authorities said.
    A yellow alert remains in effect for communities near Chillan, located some 417 kilometers (259 miles) south of Santiago.
    Sixty-seven of the 761 temblors that followed the latest eruption were classified as volcano-tectonic events involving a movement of magma, Chile's geological service said.
    The active phase Chillan entered a year ago looks likely to continue, the National Emergency Office said, prompting officials to maintain an exclusion within a 3-kilometer radius from the craters.

http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/03/...ral-chile.html

Comment

Wednesday, 29 March 2017
      If proof was needed coronal holes on our Sun is the main quake and volcanic activity factor on Earth it's here! 2 major quakes and 3 volcano eruptions around Alaska's Aleutian Islands
      Tues Mag 6.6 Kamchatska Russia
      Mon Mag 6.1 Attu Island Alaska
      Sun Tha Kambalny Volcano Eruption Kamchatska
      Sat Cleveland and Bogoslof Volcanoes on Alaskan Aleutian Islands

If proof was needed Coronal holes on our Sun are the main quake and volcanic activity factor here on Earth well, it is happening right before our eyes
      For the 3rd consecutive day, our planet is inside a stream of fast-moving solar wind flowing from a canyon-shaped Coronal hole in the sun's atmosphere. The gaseous material is pressing against Earth's magnetic field with speeds exceeding 700 km/second.

Earth is responding with a beautiful aurora’s around the poles and an incredible spike in major quakes and volcanic eruptions in the area of Alaska's Aleutian Islands
      After only 4 major quakes all March we have suddenly had two in two days, this morning a mag 6.6 - 78km NNE of Ust'-Kamchatka Staryy, Russia, yesterday we had a magnitude 6.1 - 66km West of Attu Island, Alaska, Sunday we had Russia's Kambalny volcano erupting after being dormant for more than 250 years and on Saturday Cleveland Volcano in Alaska's Aleutian Islands woke up alongside the Bogoslof volcano also on Aleutian Islands, below, massive Coronal hole facing Earth. The gaseous material (solar wind) escaping the enormous hole is pressing against Earth's magnetic field with speeds exceeding 700 km/second.

Credit SDO
      At the moment, the solar wind shows no signs of flagging. Speeds between 650 and 750 km/s are likely for the rest of March 29th with a 25% chance of G1-class geomagnetic storms, see below.

http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/03/...-holes-on.html

Comment

Karakatau in 1883, erupted with some 30 cubic kilometers "ejekta".
        Note that the dust from this eruption took seven years to fall from the sky... that it ended the mini ice age that had lasted since 1440...
        the coldest part of the ice age was around 1720-1800...

Also note a simular event happened at Theira in the Agean sea east of Greece around 1200bc destroying all of the ancient civilizations... the eruption sent a 100 foot high tsunami south that ended the Crete / Minoan civilization...this was 200 years after Moses about the time of the Hebrew judges..... Moses / Exodus was era 1440 Bc... see 1st kings 6;1...

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
          Note that the dust from this eruption took seven years to fall from the sky... that it ended the mini ice age that had lasted since 1440...
          the coldest part of the ice age was around 1720-1800...

Also note a simular event happened at Theira in the Agean sea east of Greece around 1200bc destroying all of the ancient civilizations... the eruption sent a 100 foot high tsunami south that ended the Crete / Minoan civilization...this was 200 years after Moses about the time of the Hebrew judges..... Moses / Exodus was era 1440 Bc... see 1st kings 6;1...
          And Climate change advocates actually seem to think that we puny humans can affect weather, world-wide, with our activities, Lewis!

Comment

Wikipedia---the Year Without a Summer
            The year 1816 is known as the Year Without a Summer (also the Poverty Year, the Summer that Never Was, Year There Was No Summer, and In New England Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death)[1] because of severe climate abnormalities that caused average global temperatures to decrease by 0.4–0.7 °C (0.7–1.3 °F).[2] This resulted in major food shortages across the Northern Hemisphere.[3]

Evidence suggests that the anomaly was predominantly a volcanic winter event caused by the massive 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora in the Dutch East Indies (the largest eruption in at least 1,300 years after the extreme weather events of 535–536)(((imho starting the real deep freeze ice age ))), perhaps plus the 1814 eruption of Mayon in the Philippines. The Earth had already been in a centuries-long period of global cooling that started in the 14th century. Known today as the Little Ice Age, it had already caused considerable agricultural distress in Europe. The Little Ice Age's existing cooling was aggravated by the eruption of Tambora, which occurred during its concluding decades.[4]
            Last edited by lewisb; 04-13-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Yellowstone, an email posted earlier this year I just saw... aparently our government is more concerned about Yellowstone than they have let on.... We do know that massive Earth changes are coming soon, so this is but one of many signs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym95f8qqzYY

Comment

• Last I read there were like 900 'swarms' of earthquakes around Yellowstone...something must be up!

Comment

• Mt Vesuvius erupting & Yellowstone magma moving & more quakes

Comment

• TWO Calif volcanoes are about to erupt... magma already moving inside volcano above ground !!! scientists say to lace up your running shoes!!!
                    Is this also a Rapture warning ???

Anyway

Comment

• Alaska volcano imminent eruption August 8th; already ash coming up

Comment

• Experts said lava is welling up in the crater, sometimes reflected as a reddish-yellow glow in the ash plumes. The agency raised the volcano's alert to the highest level early Monday and expanded the danger zone to six miles. It said that a larger eruption is possible.
                        source

Issachar
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

• Isn't there something brewing in Mexico, too, right now?

Comment

• Does anyone know where Brother John is??

Comment

• I know he is still on YouTube but I have no clue as to why he just left 11 months ago.

with so much going on and ever increasingly, I would love to see him posting again.

Issachar
                              The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

• Me too, Issachar. He was so very faithful with keeping us up to date with earthquakes and volcanos especially.

Comment

Working...
                                X