Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prophetic Implications: Volcanoes on the rise?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophetic Implications: Volcanoes on the rise?

Moderators, would it be worth it to make a sticky for Volcanoes like was done for earthquakes, due to the seemingly increasing number?

Here is one submitted to Dutchsinse of Bald Mountain CA blowing off steam:

Re: Volcanoes

Baja CA volcano plume shown on a Spanish channel.

Comment

Here is Dutchsinse's latest video on Pisgah Volcano and the "Trolls" that are trying to discount it, from lightening struck in the middle of the volcano and started a fire to it is a geothermal plant 20 miles away or dust spirals!

Comment

John, your Bald Mountain CA volcano link doesn't work. So I posted this one showing the volcano erupting 7/27/11
        Last edited by Butterfly; 08-03-2011, 10:21 PM.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/volcano-canary...175100430.html

Volcano in Canary Islands May Be Getting Ready for Eruption
          By Tammy Lee Morris | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Tue, Aug 2, 2011
          The Hierro -- or El Hierro -- volcano located in the Canary Islands may be getting ready for eruption, according to information on the website Earthquake-report.com. An earthquake swarm that has numbered 700 or more small quakes under the volcano has occurred recently, raising concern that the volcano may be working up to an eruption.
          The Canary Islands are located off the northwestern coast of Africa, near the border between Morocco and Western Sahara. They are a chain of islands known as an archipelago and are legally a nationality of Spain. There are 13 islands in the archipelago and the Canaries are a popular tourist destination.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly View Post

John, your Bald Mountain CA volcano link doesn't work. So I posted this one showing the volcano erupting 7/27/11
            Butterfly, apparently the user removed it for some reason? Thanks!

Comment

Volcano watchers raise alert status for Mount Cleveland

The Alaska Volcano Observatory reports "heightened or escalated unrest" and the possibility of an eruption at the 5,676-foot volcano, according to the observatory's website.

http://www.adn.com/2011/08/03/199921...rt-status.html

Comment

8/4/2011 -- Hawaii - Big Island - Pu'u' O'o crater swells, collaspes, and flows lava

Comment

8/5/2011 -- Europe - Italy - Stromboli Volcano = erupting

From Dutchsinse:

Comment

8/5/2011 -- Japan -- Sakurajima Volcano erupts (pretty cool footage)

Again posted by Dutchsinse:

Comment

Hawaii volcano spews rivers of lava

Comment

Since we started collecting the volcano eruptions August 1, not counting Dutchsinse's satellite pictures of plumes in CA, OR, and NV last week, we have had at least one volcanic eruption every day.

Today we had 3 major volcano eruptions: Hawaii's Kilauea volcano, Japan -- Sakurajima Volcano, Italy's Stromboli Volcano for the second time.

We should try collect them on this thread.

Comment

I was stationed at the R&R camp at the edge of Kiluea in early 1972. I got to see it erupt. Lasted six days at that time. Phenomenal. Daytime, nighttime .. phenomenal.

Issachar
                          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Again Moderators, I recommend we pin "Volcanoes"?

At any rate, here is Dutch's Earthquake and Volcano update:

Comment

Russian Volcano Shows Signs Of Impending Eruption

The Kamchatka Peninsula, along Russia’s Pacific coast, is currently the most volcanically active area in the world: four volcanoes are erupting simultaneously, and a fifth is showing signs of an impending eruption.

more
                              http://www.irishweatheronline.com/ne...ion/29893.html

Comment

Working...
                              X