Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prophetic Implications: Earthquakes on the rise?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan struck by mega earthquake - centre to the north of Okinawan Islands

JAPAN has been hit by a 6.1 magnitude earthquake.

Comment

• Alert: Yellowstone Lava Breaking out on West Coast of the USA (Oregon/Washington border) Yellowstone about to erupt?!

dutchsinse tweets:
      dutchsinse

@dutchsinse

ยท
      5h

ALL POINTS ALERT! HOT SPOT COMING UP IN THE OCEAN WEST OF THE OREGON / WA BORDER look close its quick .. its in the water!!!

Comment

• 7/17/2019 -- Global Earthquake Unrest -- Seismic activity speading across Pacific to US and EU
        dutchsinse

Comment

• 5.4 Earthquake - Branden, Oregon.
          More information about the 5.4 magnitude earthquake near Bandon, Oregon at 14:59:59 on Jul 17 2019.

Comment

• FYI, if you are not aware of the Global Incident Map for all kinds of information, as we are watching for the appearing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Gives us a small view of the increasing Birth Pains.

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/

You can also follow the Live Earthquake Map link.

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
            incident map, terrorist acts, aviation terrorism, railway terrorism, bridge security, subway security, suspicious activity, radioactive terrorism, bioterrorism, agroterrorism, ecoterrorism, islamic terrorism, al qaeda, IRA, ETA, ELF, LTTE, pakistan, israel, India, chechnya, bomb explosion, anthrax, smallpox, ricin, hijacked, alert level, terror alert, travel warning, explosives, global, world wide, incident mapping, incident display

Comment

• The quake hit at around 8 a.m. about 200 miles west of Bandon, Ore., according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

Comment

• This sounds very significant!

Comment

• Three Earthquakes hit Israel and Vatican in same hour!!
                  https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...MAY+11%2C+2020y

Comment

• Truly uncanny how many earthquakes are happening!
                    Another one just hit Turkey - 6.1, felt in Syria, Lebanon and N. Israel.

Thinking maybe we should be keeping this thread alive with all we're seeing!

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing last week when the huge earthquake hit Turkey and Syria, Brother Andy. Amir gave a wonderful update on all that was happening there. Tremendous loss of life, so many homeless in the dead of winter. There were a total of 300 aftershocks, some of which were 6 and above on the Richter scale.

Comment

• Several more have hit elsewhere, all large quakes. It's why I decided it was time to post here.
                        So much human tole with those two huge quakes and dozens of aftershocks. I've been praying that this is an open door for the gospel of Jesus Christ to make changes in the lives of the terrified survivors.

Comment

• True Andy. Plus, now we have the Asbury University revival that has spread to at least 3 other college campuses. Interesting times we're living in.

Comment

• Yup! As I said to my sister and nephew (that attended Centerville U (Ohio)), where the most recent event that hit the news:
                            "The Spirit's answer to WOKE in these universities!"

Comment

• All this time and I just figured out how to pin/unpin threads here!!
                              Wow
                              That's what you call, "User Error"!!

Comment

• Amir posted a graphic from USGS showing a whopping 7700 quakes in the SW Turkey/NW Syria region since the first big one hit (I think) Feb 4.

I've decided (as you can see) to re-pin this thread and keep the, "Prophetic implication" threads pinned. Would be great if we'd keep these fresh.

Comment

Working...
                                X