Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prophetic Implications: Earthquakes on the rise?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Earthquakes

M 5.9 2011/08/11 18:22 Depth 38.0 km NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

M 4.9 2011/08/11 17:06 Depth 33.1 km NORTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA

M 5.8 2011/08/11 10:06 Depth 8.0 km SOUTHERN XINJIANG, CHINA

http://earthquake-report.com/2011/08...ugust-11-2011/

Comment

A lot of earthquakes today, about 20 I counted from the site. Kind of looks like most are along the Ring of Fire?

Comment

Magnitude 5.6 - FIJI REGION
        2011 August 12 03:15:12 UTC

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...1pmag.php#maps

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
          A lot of earthquakes today, about 20 I counted from the site. Kind of looks like most are along the Ring of Fire?
          Butterfly (just saw you posted this under Volcanes - Sorry!),

Dutch says some of these are related to the Alaska volcano:

8/11/2011 -- Cleveland Volcano -- Alaska -- Confirmed lava flows via Reuters

Comment

Undersea fiber optic lines to track OR quakes

Imagine an underwater system of robots and cameras that monitors every movement of the seafloor, even deep-sea earthquakes, in real time.

Right now scientists are building such a network off the Oregon coast.

Madin added that the cables will stretch across the Cascadia Subduction Zone, a fault that lies off the Oregon coast. Scientists believe this fault could rupture at any time, causing a destructive earthquake.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=127561...&fDomain=10202

I find this quite interesting after seeing a video the other day from 2010

2 warnings 2 events that will occur soon after a Japanese earthquake next year in March 2011
            Uploaded Aug 19, 2010

How did they know in 2010 that there would be a huge EQ in Japan in March 2011?

Plus we have the underwater Volcano going off

Eruption of Undersea Volcano off Oregon Coast Was Predicted

Scientists at Oregon State University discovered a new eruption of undersea volcano Axial Seamount, 250 miles off the Oregon coast.

The Axial Seamount is one of the most active and heavily studied seamounts in the world. In the eruption, which scientists say occurred in early April, the undersea volcano spewed a layer of lava more than 12 feet (4 meters) thick in places. It also opened up deep vents that continue to belch hot water and microbes from deep inside the earth into the ocean.

more
            http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1952...l-chadwick.htm

2.5 - WASATCH FRONT URBAN CORRIDOR, UTAH
            http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...uu00007784.php
            Last edited by Debbie W.; 08-12-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

How did they know in 2010 that there would be a huge EQ in Japan in March 2011?
              Debbie, I am trying to find this prediction in 2010 about the March 2011 9.0 Japan earthquake but it's not in the embedded video. It might be in one of the mp3 file of the whole conversation, but do you know where I can find it easier?

I'll let you know what I find out.

Comment

Debbie, I am trying to find this prediction in 2010 about the March 2011 9.0 Japan earthquake but it's not in the embedded video. It might be in one of the mp3 file of the whole conversation, but do you know where I can find it easier?

I'll let you know what I find out.
                The title said it was predicted in 2010---2 warnings 2 events that will occur soon after a Japanese earthquake next year in March 2011

Under the video, in description.
                didnt record the whole show prior to the show it mentioned a Huge earthquake somewhere in Japan next year, you can get the whole interview at iTunes under "the unexlpained with howard hughes"

Comment

found this

Theodore White was one of the astrologers who accurately predicted the earthquake: The Super Moons Of March And April: Large Magnitude Earthquakes and Storms Ahead.
                  http://mountainastrologer.com/tma/aftershocks

Comment

http://www.theunexplained.tv/media/t...plained-40.mp3

Here is the link to the interview with Michael Horn who talks about Billy Meier predictions. It's long and I fast forwarded much of it so I might have missed the one about the Japan 9.0 earthquake. I'll listen again. There's alot of intro stuff about him getting the info from I don't know. It's dated Aug 11, 2010.

I personally don't think the Supermoon on March 19 caused the EQ on March 11. I do know that there was a perfect Elenin-Sun-Earth alignment on March 11...

Comment

Andy, you can delete the link I posted about an interview about Billy Meier who claims to be a "contactee" and he is probably in the category of Nostradamus or Edgar Caycee and I don't know if that's allowed. He's the one who made the predictions about a 9.0 earthquake off Oregon coast and the great earthquake in Canary Islands. We see the volcanoes and small earthquakes in those places now. He supposedly predicted the Japan EQ. All last year.

It's interesting Debbie. If Meier predicted the Japan EQ, how did he get the info? Guess? It's so precise.

Comment

Andy, you can delete the link I posted about an interview about Billy Meier who claims to be a "contactee" and he is probably in the category of Nostradamus or Edgar Caycee and I don't know if that's allowed. He's the one who made the predictions about a 9.0 earthquake off Oregon coast and the great earthquake in Canary Islands. We see the volcanoes and small earthquakes in those places now. He supposedly predicted the Japan EQ. All last year.

It's interesting Debbie. If Meier predicted the Japan EQ, how did he get the info? Guess? It's so precise.
                        demonic influences??

Comment

I believe UFO's are demonic and could be the Nephilim as Missler believes have returned in that form and the greys people claim to see when they are abducted and experimented on. And that begs the question: can demons see the future? Nah, the enemy is not worth worrying about. Just stick with what we know and observe happening in the physical world everyday.

A bit off the track of EQs. But we'll keep watching what happens after these volcano eruptions. Things are heating up in many ways. Jesus is coming soon.

Comment

I'm currently watching a national geographic show about this very area, and why scientists think a big one will come soon to the area.

Comment

Magnitude 5.6 - OFF THE COAST OF CHIAPAS, MEXICO
                              2011 August 13 07:33:09 UTC

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...05dqa.php#maps

This quake was originally shown as a 6.0 according to Europe's reporting station and was immediately downgraded to a 5.9 or 5.8, per Dutchsinse, by the USGS. This leads Dutch to think that the USGS is trying to keep alerts for people who have their email notification set at 6.0 from seeing them and also to decrease the general risk of panic. He feels that Europe is not doing that, however. See his update below.

He mentions the increased activity in the "ring of fire" as Butterfly and Debbie W. keep expressing concern about. For those in the US he sees an increase in activity across the entire area even up into New England.

Comment

I'm only posting the close to 6.0 or greater and this one in Greece because it is in Dutchsinse's forecast.

M 5.7 2011/08/15 02:53 Depth 166.8 km ECUADOR
                                Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 09:53:18 PM at epicenter

M 4.9 2011/08/14 01:05 Depth 10.2 km SOUTHERN GREECE
                                04:05:02 AM at epicenter

UPDATE : There are NO reports of damage and/or injuries
                                Moderate shallow moderately dangerous nightly earthquake very close to Desyllas, Diavolitsi, Krentriko and Andania.

http://earthquake-report.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X