Michelle Bachmann NOT Loved by the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle Bachmann NOT Loved by the World

I don't know much about her. But my understanding is that she is a Christian? My wife and I did something this evening that we haven't done in a long, long time ... we watched the "world news." (ABC because it's the only digital channel we can get) The media is going after her. Apparently her and/or her husband own/operate some sort of Christian counseling center? They counsel homosexuals .. pray with them/encourage them .. to come out of that lifestyle and submit to the will of God. Of course I expect the media to come against that ... but I was mildly surprised at how "official" sounding it was in their coming against anyone that sees homosexuality as an illness or whatever. If it is not accepted as totally normal behavior for those that want it, then the media is slamming them against the other end of the spectrum. Typical.

But how far has the "world" gone? Very far apparently. I'm thinking it is not far fetched to believe that globally .. yes that includes what may be left of the U.S. .. being a Bible believing Christian, will be illegal. Of course that is not based on just one ABC report ...

Issachar, praying more, in the Word more, seeking to be in fellowship more .. Praising God for the body of Christ! What genius He is!
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: Michelle Bachmann NOT Loved by the World

Oh, yeah. Believe me, ABC World News last night had all kinds of fun with a hidden camera going to her husband's counceling center. Then of course they had to feature 3 'gay' guys that were somehow 'traumatized' by their awful council to just read his Bible and pray to God to release him from this sinful life. Most noteworthy was the fact they somehow didn't choose to feature anyone that had found Christ and freedom from whatever their sin-struggle is.

So interesting how little they've ever said about Obama's background and/or TRUE beliefs and what he obviously supports through everything he does. Oh, he loves to occasionally play the "I'm a Christian" card but there's nothing about his actions that suggest any such thing.

Not that this is anything new to our regular visiters here...

Comment

Michelle Bachmann seems to be a woman of integrity. I have heard her speak a few times with Jan Markell and if this is happening to her and her husband then please hold them up in prayer .

wendy

Comment

Her latest battle....

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...christ/241909/

Michele Bachmann's Church Says the Pope Is the Antichrist

Comment

Yes Michele is a solid believer. She started out here in Minnesota and was elected representative in a strong christian area. My brother campaigned for her. Then on to Washington from there. She is smart, articulate, and holds firm to her beliefs. There is no way I think she will get in (unless the Lord choses so). But at least she is heard whether the media likes it or not. And yes do pray for them. I think the time is here when the Lord will want all the harvestors in the field and getting people ready for the rapture. So she may very well need to be back home helping her husband counsel those that are lost. We know this world is soon to be a goner. She would be an awesome first woman president though.

Comment

Imagine if a Christian were President when the rapture happened. Talk about CHAOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              Imagine if a Christian were President when the rapture happened. Talk about CHAOS.

Imagine a Christian President if the rapture didn't happen....Chaos.

Comment

Working...
              X