Revival at the Crystal Cathedral ??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revival at the Crystal Cathedral ??!!

The Rev. Robert Schuller Reportedly Ousted from Crystal Cathedral Ministries

The cathedral recently switched over from a traditional worship format to a Gospel-style choir -- much to the chagrin of many long-time members. Sheila Schuller Coleman also required choir members to sign a covenant acknowledging Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and the belief that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Fox news.com

Re: Revival at the Crystal Cathedral ??!!

Crystal Cathedral is in bankruptcy. It was in my newspaper a couple of weeks ago. When Robt Schuller, Jr. took over as Sr. Pastor he preached an unadulterated gospel. He was ousted by his father and sister. Now, it appears this might be a different sister. How terrible to have all of this garbage go on in the body of Christ. Jesus prayed that we "might all be one" on the night before He died. How terribly sad. I am all for revival anywhere. And I pray, "Lord, let it begin with me."

Comment

Re: Revival at the Crystal Cathedral ??!!

God can take this tragedy and turn it out to His glory. Shining light on the evil and dark places is not always a bad thing!

Comment

Working...
      X