http://www.sott.net/articles/show/22...Elenin-Update-
    Meteor
    Comet Elenin Update!
    Laura Knight-Jadczyk
    Sott.net
    Thu, 10 Mar 2011 05:55 CST
    Print
    Comment:
    In close proximity to the upcoming March 15 alignment of Comet Elenin, which is just a few days away, there has been an earthquake in China, a big one in Japan (8.9), a new late winter storm in Turkey and Greece and yet another volcanic eruption in Indonesia. We noted an X-class solar flare a day or so ago, too. All of these things may be related to the approach of Comet Elenin. The following was posted to Laura Knight-Jadczyk's blog on 10 March 2011.

Now, assuming that there are no errors and no dramatic changes to the orbit of Elenin, we find that the minimum distance (the closest Elenin will come to Earth) is 0.235 AU. (In other words, over 35 million kilometers distant - not likely to be much in the way of potential impact there!)

Referring back to the theories of Jim McCanney, there are three notable alignments between Elenin and Earth and some other body of the solar system in relation to the Sun.

On March 15th, there will be a Sun-Earth-Elenin Alignment. I guess we can look for some EM activity following that. Storms, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, perhaps even a little thinning of the veil?

On September 27th, there will be another Sun-Earth-Elenin alignment. There will also be a new moon at this time (rather close) and this might produce more dramatic EM action on the planet. If you check the angles plotted on the graph below, you'll see that this alignment is actually very interesting because Mercury also lines up on the opposite side of the Sun. So it is really a Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Moon-Earth alignment.

On November 23rd, another Sun-Earth-Elenin alignment. The new moon of November comes two days later on the 25th, so that might be "close enough for horseshoes" in the case of EM action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbLWL...embedded#t=13s

The China earthquake was March 10, Japan earthquake March 11.

I remember the "Super Moon" occurred March 19, 2011, which was the closest it has been to Earth in 18 years.

In the 3/15/11 alignment the comet came 2.1 AU to the earth

In the 9/27/11 alignment the comet will come .396 Au to the earth

So, I wonder when the 9/27/11 alignment occurs, there might be some big earthquake activity a couple or few days beforehand, as what happened with the "Super Moon" and Elenin alignment on March 15, and 19?

Also interesting is that this 9/27/11 Elenin alignment is during the 21-23, 26-30 September 2011 General debate of the UN.

I stopped the video at date 9/27/11 and true enough there is a Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Earth alignment.

According to Chabad.org Rosh Hashanah begins sundown 9/28/11, of course the Feast of Trumpets really starts with the new moon which is one of 2 days when the sliver appears so it could appear 9/27/11 or 9/28/11. So, there will be a Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Earth-Moon alignment.

Not date setting.

Just saying there could be major earthquake activity around the time of Feast of Trumpets this year, which could also be at the same when the world divides Israel.

Our extravagant God could send us up with a mighty shake. Just saying.

Re: Comet Elenin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vH2w...eature=related

Here is a You Tube video with a NASA Elenin animation.

Many of my comments on the above sott.net secular site is actually influenced by this firecharger You Tube. You'll see what I mean. The site above just speculates on earthquake activity with the comet.

But anyway both of these different software animations of the comet's orbit show the same data.

I mean how can there not be more major earthquake activity in September than was in March. When Elenin came into alignment on March 15, there was only Sun-Earth-comet alignment with the full moon 4 days later.

If it pans out as the computer predicts in September there was be a much closer comet approach to earth with Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Moon-Earth alignment. That's got to make some kind of impact and would it really be just a coincidence that it occurs around the time the world divides Israel, the apple of God's eye????

Time will tell and hopefully we'll be snatched up at the last moment, at the last trumpet......

Comment

Oh! One more thought before I forget. I remembered that other video posted. http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...96&postcount=1

After Obama announced on May 19, 2011 his plan to divide Israel to the 1967 borders, tornado outbreaks hit the US. And the video talks about the U.S. natural disasters occurred almost immediately after U.S. tried to force Israel to give up her land.

With what was suggested in the video, I must wonder if there might be in addition to earthquakes, other natural disasters? Hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, etc in September. Like a double whammy from the comet alignment and the division of Israel (assuming it happens and a peace deal is actually made that divides Israel to 1967 borders).

Comment

Butterfly:

You said :
        According to Chabad.org Rosh Hashanah begins sundown 9/28/11, of course the Feast of Trumpets really starts with the new moon which is one of 2 days when the sliver appears so it could appear 9/27/11 or 9/28/11. So, there will be a Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Earth-Moon alignment.

I too have watched these things with interest as things seem to be lining up in the latter days of September this year (UN vote on Phillistine state, Niburu/Elenin, Rosh Hoshanna ( feast of trumpets) . The Bible tells us that there will be signs in the heavens and this falls into that category. Sadly in our over educated but quite stupid culture, we dont really observe and understand the planetary workings --meteorology and weather either --probably because we are far removed from being agrarians . I know that we may understand the season of the rapture but not the timing--but I do wonder whether we can know the start of the Tribulation. I also wonder if there will be a gap or how long a gap there will be from rapture to Tribulation/Day of the Lord? I think we all have such a longing to be with the Lord and to see physically the triumph that is His that was established at the cross and resurrection.

I had some thoughts that I wrote on this in HSB's thread on the "Isaiah 7 Window" concerning the seeming falling to earth of venus/ son of the dawn/satan/morning star etc.

Wendy

Comment

INteresting stuff--some of which I received in an email:
          Wendy

New Constellation
          http://www.torontosun.com/life/2011/01/13/16878126.html

http://www.channels.com/episodes/141...4155107?page=3

googled 'Jason Lisle' PhD in astrophysics from the University of Colorado . He specializes in solar astrophysics and is with Answers in Genesis. I wanted to see if he had any comments about Elenin. This was in the google description of the link:

"Comet Elenin Nibiru Confirms a Fall 2011 Tribulation : firecharger ... Comet Elenin (Nibiru) Confirms a Fall 2011 Tribulation? ... This video is created by Dr. Jason Lisle.
          I did not hear the presenter mention Jason Lisle's name, but I watched the video anyway. This is a good one! (I'll find the link to Jason Lisle eventually.)

The presenter gives a date by date cause and effect of past alignments of Elenin, earth, and the sun which = earthquake earthquake earthquake! Feb. 27, 2010 Chile was an 8.8, Sept. 4, 2011 Christ Church, New Zealand was a 7.2, March 11, 2011 Japan was a 9.0.

He says from Sept 24-29 we are in real close alignment.

9/29 is Rosh Hashanah.

From Wiki:
          Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: ראש השנה‎), (Arabic: ﺭﺃﺱ ﺍﻟﺴﻨﺔ, Ras as-Sana‎) (literally "head of the year") is the Jewish New Year. It is the first of the High Holidays or Yamim Noraim ("Days of Awe"), celebrated ten days before Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah is observed on the first two days of Tishrei, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar.[1] It is described in the Torah as "Zikaron Terua" ("remembrance of the blowing of the horn")[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah
          In Jewish liturgy Rosh Hashanah is described as "the day of judgment" (Yom ha-Din) and "the day of remembrance"

Luke 21:11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

9/2911 There will be a huge magnetic pull elenin, sun, earth, and again when the earth moves in its orbit to the other side of the sun and the alignment changes to sun, earth, elenin.

Is 24 - 27 24:1 1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof ... 3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled : for the LORD hath spoken this word. 4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish . 5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. 6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate : therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left . 17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open , and the foundations of the earth do shake . 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly . 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. Isaiah's apolcalyspe

Also on Rosh Hashanah:
          He uses a program (stellarium ?) that allows you to look at the sky on any given night. You can change dates and see what the sky looked like or will in the future. He looks ahead to 9/29/11.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

On Sept 29th ONLY : Virgo, Venus (the bright morning star), the sun and our moon make the picture of a woman with child (venus) and the moon is at her feet. (He also recommends watching 'The Star of Bethlehem' DVD) THIS alignment occurs ONLY on the 1st day of Rosh Hashanah - not before or after.

ALSO on Sept 29, 2011, the Palestinians will demand to be recognized as a state.
          For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Comment

Not into date setting either, but all things considered...

Sandylion's hubby, "the Doctor," had a quote that I've always felt was safe in situations like this...

"It's certainly a time of high probability."

Maranatha!

Comment

Butterfly, would you object if I changed the Title to "Signs in the heavens" since this has gone so far beyond the comet?? This is a fascinating thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                Butterfly, would you object if I changed the Title to "Signs in the heavens" since this has gone so far beyond the comet?? This is a fascinating thread!
                Yes! Please do! I think that's what it is!

Comment

Re: Signs in the heavens

Done! Thanks!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNp3z-tZ8ZE

Wendy, I clicked on one of your links looking for the video from Jason Lisle and I ended up watching the above youtube and this same firecharger presenter had another video. This guy is really on fire, charged up and excited about the Rapture!

The video above is titled, "Comets are a sign of WAR and coming destruction".

Talk about interesting. I did watch the other one he did also titled "Comet Elenin confirms a fall tribulation".

But I watched the "Comets are a sign of WAR and coming destruction" twice because it was so interesting and took some notes (on Perry's info) because he had a clip by Perry Stone who gave these statistics:

When Haley's Comet was seen in our solar system
                    66 AD, 4 years later the destruction of Jerusalem/Temple 70 AD
                    1910, 4 years later WWI begins
                    1988, 4 years later Gulf War begins

8/9/74 - a Japanese comet was seen all over the world on the 9th of AV
                    8/9/74 - All 9 leaders of the Common Market fell
                    8/9/74 - Nixon departed office

When Hale Bop (50,000 times brighter than Haleys) was seen in our system
                    4/27/93 - British Mandate ended over Jerusalem
                    7/23/95 - it was spotted in the constellation Sagittarius which is the imagery of the AC (half man half beast)

Hale Bops was last seen streaking through the universe 4200 years ago by Noah while he was building the ark.

Hale Bop exited our galaxy on Pentecost 1998. It's reported in Jewish oral tradition when a comet is seen passing through constellation Orion which Hale Bop did on Pentecost 1998, it would be a sign that the earth would be destroyed.

firecharger made interesting comments. 3 comets (Honda, Levy, Elenin) making close approaches to the earth within 5 months of each other and that Elenin could be a dwarf star instead of a comet (misinformation?) which has greater magnetic pull (look what happened when Elenin approached 3/15/11). Then check out the charts about the eclipses. Hmm.

It does appear that major political events occurred the same day as when just one of these comets appeared or with Haley's 4 years later major wars began. But in this case, 3 comets making close approaches within 5 months could present what, I wonder? 3 means "divine perfection, complete, entire"?
                    3 comets in rapid succession. 3 events? earthquake, war, Rapture?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNp3z-tZ8ZE

Comment

I agree that this is a facinating subject. I think it is so because of our longing for the appearance of our LORD. Its like little kids waiting for relatives from England to show up, running to the window every few hours just to see if their car has turned in the driveway. It gives us the energy and enthusiasm to get our house ready and invite guests over to meet our company.

wendy

Comment

Folks - I really feel strongly we need to pin this one for a couple weeks or so. Any additional, valid info we can dig up on this would be fantastic.

Thanks for all the hard work, everyone.

Comment

Check this out!
                          http://www.stellarium.org/

Comment

Some observations and some websites:

Revelation 12

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne

The constellation Virgo --the virgin has the sun at her head and the moon at her feet and Saturn is at her mid section and venus in her womb. Is she concieving the Seed of the Serpent ( Galatians talks about two seeds) the new land of palestine, being taken out of Israel? As the link below shows, venus--the planet symbol for satan passes as born between her legs.

I think that the rev 12 is refering to both Christ and the birth of the nation of Israel--the dragon who tried to kill Israel at its birth. BUT I wonder if now we are seeing a shadow fulfillment in the birth of the Pally state and Jesus the bright and morning star will come and devour the child. Does anyone understand what I am trying to say? I wonder if those with better minds than min,if you have insight. I am not date setting , I am just wondering a bunch of things. I think that Virgo birthing Venus is interesting as it happens Sept 28,29. The Bible does say that there will be signs on the earth and in the stars. We see the birthpangs building--can the things in the heavens be
                            declaring the glory of God in this regard?

http://gatewaytoheaven.ning.com/vide...t-elenin-virgo
                            ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Darn, I wasn't able to get that Stellarium program to work, and Wendy I couldn't pull that link up.

BUT I did find the same information that firecharger put out using the same free program Stellarium Andy linked. Click on the link and go to about time 11:50 and you see the same constellation you described only on Rosh Hashanah September 29th this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vH2w...eature=related

All I can say is WOW about your insight, Wendy.

Virgo goes into labor on Rosh Hashanah because Israel is being divided and gives birth to Pally state, Venus, Lucifer's planet sign. Time will tell on 9/29/11....

Does anyone see any other constellations around that time that point to the Rapture??

Comment

Working...
                              X