• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Signs in the heavens

Comment

ELE Updates: Timeline of Forecasted Space Events

I'm putting this video here because it's about forecasted signs in the heavens. I made sure there is no predicting or date setting of the rapture or visions. The narrator presents the events we've been talking about this thread - ELEnin, meteor showers, constellation Virgo, etc. Very interesting and very exciting!!!

Comment

Another comet

Now in the Night Sky: Comet Garradd
        http://www.universetoday.com/87955/n...comet-garradd/

Comment

ELENIN timeline? or NASA HAARP Distraction?

Comment

'Armageddon'? Space Mission Aims to Blast Asteroid Headed for Earth

It’s not "Armageddon," but it’s close.
            The European Space Agency is planning a test to see if it would be possible to change the course of an asteroid headed for Earth, The Daily Mail reported Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...est=latestnews

Comment

http://www.myweathertech.com/2011/08...in-washington/

Solar Flare Activity Prompting NASA to Convene a News Briefing Thursday in Washington

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                There is the belief that all the constellations cross cultures have the same basic meaning in their names from each culture (symbolic).

The name of this sign in the Hebrew is Bethulah, which means a virgin, and in the Arabic a branch. The two words are connected, as in Latin--Virgo, which means a virgin; and virga, which means a branch (Vulg. Isa 11:1). Another name is Sunbul, Arabic, an ear of corn.
                http://philologos.org/__eb-tws/chap11.htm
                I’m not sure if someone already posted this link,
                But this is the kind of stuff I was looking for.

The one problem I would have with this is that this comet is too small to really be visible. But it may be just bright enough in unpolluted skies.

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/worline3.html

Comment

• Elenin-possibly 3 days darkness

I know the first Pastor JD message about the Rapture we watched that mentioned the 3 days of darkness from September 28-30 when it aligned between the sun and earth, which is during Feast of Trumpets, and is also about when Israel will be divided.

We wondered where did he get the information from about the 3 days of darkness? Well I ran across something that might explain it and it makes sense to me.

Comet Elenin - The coming "3 Days of Darkness"

Comment

• Re: 3 Days Darkness

Really???
                    Comet Elenin - The tail will exceed 40 million miles
                    The Earth will be completely inside Elenin 's tail from September 26th on. This explains the 3 days of darkness.

Comment

i found this very interesting. from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Encke

A Han Dynasty silk comet atlas, featuring drawings of comets believed by Victor Clube and Bill Napier to be related to the breakup of Encke's Comet in the past. A theory holds that the ancient symbol of the swastika appeared in a variety of cultures across the world at a similar time, and could have been inspired by the appearance of a comet from head on, as the curved jets would be reminiscent of the swastika shape (see Comets and the swastika motif).

Comet Encke has sometimes been identified as the comet in question. In their 1982 book Cosmic Serpent (page 155) Victor Clube and Bill Napier reproduce an ancient Chinese catalogue of cometary shapes from the Mawangdui Silk Texts, which includes a swastika-shaped comet, and suggest that some of the comet drawings were related to the breakup of the progenitor of Encke and the Taurid meteoroid stream.

Fred Whipple in his The Mystery of Comets (1985, page 163) points out that Comet Encke's polar axis is only 5 degrees from its orbital plane: such an orientation is ideal to have presented a pinwheel like aspect to our ancestors when Encke was more active.

Comment

• Re: 3 Days Darkness

Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
                        Really???
                        Comet Elenin - The tail will exceed 40 million miles
                        The Earth will be completely inside Elenin 's tail from September 26th on. This explains the 3 days of darkness.
                        I missed the whole JD thread and just got caught up on it.

I have to really doubt the 3 days of darkness thing.

For one it’s a famous catholic prophecy from Fatima. There is darkness in revelations but I never heard of 3 days of it in the bible. I could be wrong but I just cant recall a passage.

another reason is there was a comet in 2007 that had a huge tail. It was a southern hemisphere comet but the tail got so big you could see it here in the northern hemisphere over the horizon just before the sun came up. I used to get up just so I could see it. Once the sun came up it just blotted the tail out completely.

A comets tail is very thin. If you think of a guy smoking a cigar and blowing the smoke at a light bulb, that’s sorta what it’s like. The light bulb will “illuminate the smoke” and it will be very visible, but it would never “hide the light” of the bulb. The bulb (the sun) is just way too bright and the smoke (comet tail) is way too thin.

Comment

True..3..days..darkness..not..mention..in..Bible

Rev.8..talks..about..Wormwood..star..falling..from ..sky..1/3..sun..goes..dark

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
                            True..3..days..darkness..not..mention..in..Bible

Rev.8..talks..about..Wormwood..star..falling..from ..sky..1/3..sun..goes..dark
                            Interesting thing about the word "Wormwood" is that some claim it is Chernobyl in Russian? It is open for debate, however, I think?

Comment

Interesting, James McCanney - Planet X ScienceHour - Aug 18, 2011 - Part 1
                              speaks of a large comet at time of Moses, and how the plagues related to effects of a large comet.

Comment

A Pileus Iridescent Cloud Over Ethiopia

http://www.geekosystem.com/pileus-ir...over-ethiopia/

Comment

Working...
                                X