• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Signs in the heavens

it was just 'bugging' me.

i went ahead and called some of the folks i know and brought
    them over to WDG and the photo.

a phone call/internet worked better as it's easier
    to describe for me.' typing words, not so much.

Anyway, of those friends, (a few are Artist's) and had no
    problem identifying stuff. i say stuff because it was
    pointed out to me that; in the upper Lefthand Corner there
    was what looked like a part of a hand. Others described
    different 'stuff'. It turned out to be an adventure-intro to
    discussing a Heavenly Photo and WDG to friends that
    didn't know how to get here.

Blessings.

Comment

Giant Asteroid Pallas Visible in Telescopes This Week

This week, skywatchers equipped with telescopes have a good chance to observe the huge asteroid Pallas as it reaches opposition on July 29.

Despite its size, the 326-mile (524-kilometer) wide Pallas is still too small and far away to be visible with the naked eye. But it is readily visible in binoculars and small telescopes as it sails westward across the tiny constellation of Sagitta, the arrow.

The moon and Mars are also offering up good views this week. On Wednesday morning before dawn the moon and Mars will be visible together.

http://www.space.com/12435-giant-ast...ywatching.html

Comment

Evidence found for unseen comet that may threaten Earth

A surprise meteor shower spotted in February was probably caused by cosmic "bread crumbs," dropped by an undiscovered comet that could potentially pose a threat to Earth, astronomers announced Wednesday.

More
        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43920494...science-space/

Trojan asteroid seen in Earth's orbit by Wise telescope

Astronomers have detected an asteroid not far from Earth, moving in the same orbit around the Sun.

The 200-300m-wide rock sits in front of our planet at a gravitational "sweet spot", and poses no danger.

more
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14307987
        Last edited by Debbie W.; 07-28-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I really had a hard time deciding where to put these two videos. I also added it to the dead fish thread. Things we've been watching and then some.

Comment

Who would have thought that in 2011 we would be experiencing the stories of the X-Files from the 90's?? Or for that matter, movies from the SyFy Channel??

Comment

Multiple Moons posted by Dutchsinse. He saw this SE from St. Louis (he lives on the S. side I think? I live about an hour West of Dutch but was not up at 3 am to see it. I can't quite see all of what he is describing? Decide for yourself?

Comment

I may have saw that last night, but I didn't look at it long enough to notice it doing anything. It was the brightest star in the sky, looking east. I stepped out onto the front porch around 2 am and was only out about 3 minutes when my honey came home from work so didn't look it much, not enough to notice if it was moving. Ok so I'm gonna stay up longer tonight and take a good look.

Comment

Taken from my back porch facing west on July 29th around 8:30. I want to say right now, I can not "See" these, but at the same time I can. I can tell when they are there though by 2 different ways. I see a shadow move across the sky, and if they're near a star, the star starts flickering like crazy, more than just twinkling. Before this day the objects were not white though, they were dark.

They are also starting to get more definition to them, not just a round sphere looking thing now.
                  Last edited by Debbie W.; 08-02-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

EARTH-DIRECTED BLAST:
                    The blast also hurled a coronal mass ejection (CME) almost directly toward Earth. Minor to moderate geomagnetic storms are possible when the CME arrives on or about August 5th.
                    http://spaceweather.com/

Comment

• Re: Signs in the heavens

THREE DAYS, THREE FLARES: For the third day in a row, active sunspot 1261 has unleashed a strong M-class solar flare. The latest blast at 0357 UT on August 4th registered M9.3 on the Richter Scale of Flares

INCOMING CLOUDS: At least two coronal mass ejections (CMEs) are now en route to Earth, propelled toward us by eruptions in the magnetic canopy of sunspot 1261 on August 2nd and 3rd. Analysts at the GSFC Space Weather Lab have just produced a new 3-D model of the advancing CMEs. Click on the image to set the clouds in motion:
                      http://spaceweather.com/

http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov/downloads/...im.tim-den.gif

Comment

8/4/2011 -- CONFIRMED ! Comet ELEnin on SOHO .. 200,000+km WIDE coma (1/6th size of the sun)

By Dutchsinse:

Comment

In addition, the fact that ELEnin is 200,000 km or more wide as it is in perfect alignment on 9/27/11 of Mercury-Sun-ELEnin-Earth there seems to me a better chance at solar eclipse as first thought. Could there be 3 days of darkness from 9/27/11 - 9/30/11, which Pastor JD wondered about?

On August 27, will we be able to see it with the naked eye, as ELEnin will be in Venus' orbit, and it is bigger than first thought?

Just wondering.

Comment

So maybe this was Elenin after all

and this too? The big one is Venus

Comment

I am still wondering about the dwarf star issue, whether it's a binary star to the sun or it's the thing people are calling a comet. I'm still trying to reconcile the photos I've seen of this thing next to the sun. This Planet X (Nibiru) is in Google Sky in the Orion constellation right now but it's clearly blacked out by Google. The Orion constellation is traveling with the sun also, but in September we will see the sun in the Virgo constellation. I will look for these photos I've bookmarked and see if they are worth looking at.

There is this educational video by NASA explaining the Sun possibly has a binary Brown Dwarf. Interesting that there are many photos I'll try to link showing this body rising and setting and anyone can tell it's not a sun dog.
                              It has a lot of back ground info but then about 2:21 it talks about using their WISE technology to locate the Brown Dwarf.

NASA Vid Admitting the Sun possibly has a Binary Brown Dwarf or 'Nibiru'!?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aRKo...eature=related

Then there is this video we've posted before stating Elenin is not a comet but a dwarf star.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnG8P...eature=related

Comment

I know I have been pooh-poohing the comet stuff, and it kinda breaks my heart a bit. I love this stuff and grew up with it (Dad was an optical engineer).

I do think that what happens here on earth is shown in the heavens. Not in a horrascope kind of way but as in a Magi signs in the heavens way. Things like
                                Venus possibly displaying scripture in the past really excites me and fires up my imagination.

There have been many comets in the last decade or so. I think this stuff deserves attention, I just wonder about what the biblical import is …. We know so little. But we do know it has played a part in His first coming, and a big one.

Comment

Working...
                                X