This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Signs in the heavens

I thought I put this in here already but don't see it now, so if I did, sorry for the repost.

Sun Goes "dark anomaly" March 13th 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP0ys9wdF90
    The SUN ANOMALY! March 13, 2011 - MULTIPLE SHOTS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UnmrwD9Krg

Comment

This youtube post is from a guy (former USGS employee, I believe and lives near me in St. Louis) who has been referenced here before on earthquake watches:

"I do not say this lightly.... BE PREPARED for a large quake in the Caribbean earthquake in the near term... next few weeks to a month at the most. 6.0 or greater... along the southern plate boundry east from mexico to Puerto Rico.

have a plan in place for escape to higher ground in case a tsunami is generated by the plate slippage that is happening worldwide."

He is basing this on all of the small earthquakes in Puerto Rico in the past week which might show a potential plate slippage. PR sits on a 25,000 foot deep shelf and who knows what could happen there?

I downloaded the 3D earthquake program (free version) he uses and it really puts things in quick perspective. Go here if interested:

http://www.wolton.net/

Comment

I downloaded the free version a few weeks ago, you're right it sure does put it in perspective. I was amazed by all the earthquakes going on in Puerto Rico last night when I was showing it to a friend.

Comment

Yeah, Debbie,

PR could theoretically slide down 5 miles beneath the ocean! Shades of Atlantis?

It is a cool program on which you can turn on and off so much including up to the past seven days and filter by magnitude you want to see!

For your info., in case you have not tried to post the Youtube iframe on a post, click on "Share" below the video and then "Embed" and then copy and paste the iframe code that shows up into the post.

Comment

Thank You , JOHN H for this posting
            and the other one , you posted a few weeks back.

I am particularly concerned as most of my extended-family and friends
            reside East Coast from FL to Canada.

BE BLESS't

Comment

Originally posted by John H. View Post
              Yeah, Debbie,

PR could theoretically slide down 5 miles beneath the ocean! Shades of Atlantis?

It is a cool program on which you can turn on and off so much including up to the past seven days and filter by magnitude you want to see!

For your info., in case you have not tried to post the Youtube iframe on a post, click on "Share" below the video and then "Embed" and then copy and paste the iframe code that shows up into the post.
              Thanks, I was wondering how to do it. I tried a few times but it didn't work for me.

Comment

Are we near ( in time ) these verses yet?

==============

http://www.blueletterbible.org/searc...a=island&t=KJV

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie W. View Post
                  I really have no clue what it is. As for my pictures (the dark ones at night time), I will continue taking more, trying to figure it out.
                  Debbie, we definitely should be able to see this brown dwarf called Elenin AKA Nibiru with our naked eye by now. I'm pretty sure they are one and the same.

To give you some perspective, using the program I discovered:

June 26 Elenin was the same distance from the earth as Mars.
                  July 8 Elenin was 2/3 the distance from the earth as Mars.
                  July 16 Elenin was the same distance from the earth as Venus
                  August 2 Elenin will be in the same orbit as Earth
                  August 18 Elenin will be in the same orbit as Venus
                  September 5 Elenin will be in the same orbit as Mercury
                  September 22 Elenin will be 1/2 the distance from the earth as Mercury

September 27 there will be a perfect, straight line sun-Elenin-Earth alignment
                  September 28 there will be a Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Earth alignment with Mercury just a hair off.

My next post will give you more perspective on how this alignment will affect EQ's on the earth...

But anyway if we can see Venus, we can surely see Elenin and I believe Elenin is WAY bigger than Venus, about the size of Jupitor I've read.

Comment

D'ohh!! I am getting Elenin and Planet X/Nibiru mixed up. They are separate. Planet X/Nibiru is the large planet we keep seeing pictures of. This thing is supposedly very large. I don't know anything about the mythical/2010 stuff attached to this thing, just that we keep seeing it in pictures and I have no clue where it is now.

Elenin-- I don't know the size. Maybe it is too small to see. Maybe it is too small to have any magnetic affect on the earth at all. I am still trying to find out.

But I did some research yesterday on the JPL orbit program mapping out planetary alignments during 7.0+ EQ's going back to 1994 which I will post later. I was trying to determine if Elenin will have any affect at all. The only way to know is the collect the data and analyze it. I mapped out whether there was any planetary alignment, if so was the other planet opposite earth, outside or inside earth in relation to the sun?

So many conflicting opinions out there-- I just want the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by M from M View Post

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

The "late" Salem Kirban commented on this as so:

".... (Rev 16:20) must refer to the atmospheric heavens - the clouds - being suddenly rolled away so swiftly and shockingly that men will cry in horror as they stand exposed before an angry God. This verse cannot be describing the final fiery cataclysm described in 2 Peter 3:3-13 ("the heavens shall pass away with a great noise...") because the earthlings who see these events remain alive after them and many flee to nearby caves and rocks for shelter amid the celestial terrors."

He believed that this would occur in the first 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation and IF we are close to the Rapture, then this could be close, also, assuming Salem is correct? He now knows the answer, if he even cares, now that he is face to face with Jesus! However, he felt that verse 20 referred to the last half of Tribulation.

It is curious that since the movie Knowing, where people try to hide in caves due to solar flares, chatter on the Net would lead us to believe that there is a great demand for underground bunker construction. Dutchsinse, the Youtube guy, I posted previously regarding his earthquake watch, has a video where he visited such a facility, which is building underground bunkers as fast as they can. He is actually going together with friends and relatives to pay $9,000 for one per his video. See below.

Comment

Butterfly, here's another I captured last night just after midnight.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
                        Last edited by Debbie W.; 07-18-2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Comet Hartley 2 Leaves a Bumpy Trail

New findings from NEOWISE, the asteroid- and comet-hunting portion of NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer mission, show that comet Hartley 2 leaves a pebbly trail as it laps the sun, dotted with grains as big as golf balls.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0718001336.htm

Comment

Originally posted by M from M View Post

==============

That's still in the future, M, and since this is just foreshadowing all I can say is, I can't even imagine how horrible it will be. Jesus said the Great Tribulation time will be worse than anything that's happened in the past or will ever again. I continue to hold to the belief we won't be here to endure such horrors and I'm thankful for that.

I would say, however, we're getting very near to this:

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
                            Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I think the scare of what is going on will begin long before the absolute worst is unleashed (the verse in Revelation).

Just my HO on the subject...there is some really good info in this thread.

Comment

I was hoping we were close , but your comment
                              "...[ I would say, however, we're getting very near to this:.... ]..." "

Does encourage me to-hold-on.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

I enjoy the WDGites that Post here. I learn sooooo much.
                              And all the information WDGites collect is amazing, they work
                              around-the-clock-

to be "Watchmen-on-the-Wall", truely they Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie W. View Post
                                Butterfly, here's another I captured last night just after midnight.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
                                Is the moon the bright one on the right? The darkened one on the left, could it be that planet X/Nibiru?

Comment

Working...
                                X