• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Signs in the heavens

by Eric Mack
    January 9, 2017 9:47 AM PST

Sneaky asteroid spotted whizzing between Earth and moon
    A space rock large enough to do damage gives us a near miss just two days after being discovered.

An asteroid roughly the size of a 10-story building gave Earth a particularly close pass Monday morning.

2017 AG13 isn't so big it would have meant an extinction-level event had it been a direct hit. But if a good size chunk of it made it through Earth's upper atmosphere near a populated area, there might have been damage like we saw in 2013 when a bolide collided with the atmosphere over the Russian city Chelyabinsk. In that event, a fireball streaked over the city, releasing 500 kilotons of energy as it ran up against some serious resistance from Earth's atmosphere and exploded, blowing out windows all over town in the process.

https://www.cnet.com/news/asteroid-2...th-moon-slooh/

Comment

Should You Be Worried About The 'Death Asteroid' Headed Towards Earth?
      Dan Seitz,UPROXX Fri, Jan 27 10:54 AM PST

By now you’ve probably heard of 2016 WF9. Everybody is freaking out about this ‘death asteroid’ and, if the predictions hold up, it really is something to worry about. Except, as you might have guessed, the predictions do not actually hold up.

There’s really only one person saying WF9 is the Sweet Meteor of Death some people were rooting for in the 2016 election: Dyomin Damir Zakharovich, a Russian astronomer who claims that the asteroid is actually a piece of Nibiru. What, you might ask, is Nibiru? Why, it’s a planet we were told about by Nancy Lieder, a woman who claims to be in telepathic contact with aliens from Zeta Reticuli. This would be a good point to bring up that the “Nibiru cataclysm” was supposed to have happened in 2003.

In rather sharp contrast to the doomsaying, here’s what NASA had to say about 2016 WF9:

2016 WF9 will approach Earth’s orbit on Feb. 25, 2017. At a distance of nearly 32 million miles (51 million kilometers) from Earth, this pass will not bring it particularly close. The trajectory of 2016 WF9 is well understood, and the object is not a threat to Earth for the foreseeable future.
      But really, are you surprised? People predict asteroids are about to wipe us all out constantly. It was supposed to happen in 2016. And 2015. And 2014.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/worried-d...185440156.html

Comment

Bright fireball erupts over midwestern US skies early Monday

By Kevin Byrne, AccuWeather staff writer
        February 06, 2017, 1:11:54 PM EST

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...onday/70000778

Comment

Yes,
          Scottie Clark also thinks that this year September with the Woman giving birth to the Child is
          The final sign of the ((In His humble opinion )) imminent tribulation period... Scottie thinks September marks the beginning of the Tribulation

Of course, imho the Rapture happens a bit before the tribulation starts... satan is going to have to bring forth his AC, and since neither satan nor anyone else knows when the rapture will happen, that might take him / them a couple months

It would be OK with me for the rapture to happen this thursday !!!

Comment

• Re: Prophetic Implications: Signs in the heavens

A contrary opinion of course !!!
            Some have noted that this Virgin with Child thing starts or maybe even happens in March, this month !!!
            So I guess we are on prophecy watch all year long!!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/mar...rilyna35-3.htm

Comment

• In addition to all the info on the Sept 2017, Revelation 12 sign, the following video has more info that I was unaware of.
              Last edited by Debbie W.; 07-25-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Fascinating, Debbie W! My only question is that he seems to state that the 'conception comet' enters Virgo in November...that would mean the 9 month 'pregnancy' would end in August, not Sept. 23d. What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by SueC View Post
                  Fascinating, Debbie W! My only question is that he seems to state that the 'conception comet' enters Virgo in November...that would mean the 9 month 'pregnancy' would end in August, not Sept. 23d. What do you think?
                  Interesting Sue, Good catch, I didn't catch that.

Comment

• Quote: ."""".that would mean the 9 month 'pregnancy' would end in August, not Sept. 23d. What do you think?""""

thing is its anyone's guess exactly when ""Jupiter leaves the womb"" of Virgo.... It was assumed to be on Trumpets, but looking at the daily star chart, I think it may actually be a bit earlier!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                      Quote: ."""".that would mean the 9 month 'pregnancy' would end in August, not Sept. 23d. What do you think?""""

thing is its anyone's guess exactly when ""Jupiter leaves the womb"" of Virgo.... It was assumed to be on Trumpets, but looking at the daily star chart, I think it may actually be a bit earlier!!!
                      There is a lot out on the 'Net about this, Lewis - and I think there is something to this. What does it mean? Good question but given that this year (2017) is a Jubilee year for Israel it's hard to believe we're not going to see something by the end of this year...likely, something big. Whether you agree with Jonathan Cahn or not (some accuse him of bad teaching or not, he has some very good points and I refuse to dismiss all of what he says) he seems to have kept up with the 7-year, and 49/50 year cycles and that, too, falls on 2017.

FYI, everyone, I would really appreciate if we could keep the future posts about Sept 23 (or other signs in the heavens) in this thread, at least for now.

So having said all that, I found most of this interesting.

Comment

• From Rapture Ready news: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/11...is-understand/

Comment

• Black hole picture captured for first time in space breakthrough

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...a9NQsYnGKQ49Vw

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie W. View Post
                            Black hole picture captured for first time in space breakthrough

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...a9NQsYnGKQ49Vw

This breakthrough was announced today in a series of six papers published in a special issue of The Astrophysical Journal Letters. The image reveals the black hole at the center of Messier 87 [1], a massive galaxy in the nearby Virgo galaxy cluster. This black hole resides 55 million light-years from Earth and has a mass 6.5 billion times that of the Sun [2].
                            https://eventhorizontelescope.org/

Comment

• This is really interesting. What do we think this means re end time prophecy?

Comment

• I am thinking maybe it would fit this
                                Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars
                                Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born
                                Last edited by Debbie W.; 04-12-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X