No announcement yet.

AMAZING PROPHECY! Happening NOW! Documented! -Don't divide the Land of Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMAZING PROPHECY! Happening NOW! Documented! -Don't divide the Land of Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o_14...&feature=share

Re: AMAZING PROPHECY! Happening NOW! Documented! -Don't divide the Land of Israel

Wow!!! Very interesting. Can't be a coincidence!!!

I watched some more excellent videos a very smart guy named David Wilkerson did. He really ties together all the prophetic Scriptures about the Rapture and Tribulation with the 1967 border peace deal. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO98H...eature=related

Comment

Re: AMAZING PROPHECY! Happening NOW! Documented! -Don't divide the Land of Israel

I remember the day obama said that Israel must return back to the '67 borders. I was thinking to myself, you should not have done that. I was thinking there is going to be something coming around the corner. Bang, a day or 2 later, the Joplin tornado hit. This guy is spot on in this video. A coincidence? NO! God is giving us all these warnings and obama has no clue what's going on and if he did, he would continue to do what he is doing now. God help us there are dark days ahead.

Comment

Obama is not a Christian and I don't care how many times he eludes to "my Christian faith" in his speeches. While only God knows his heart, I don't believe that any Christian who has a basic understanding of the Bible and God's special relationship with Israel, would ever consider asking them to give up their land.

Comment

Amen Glorify Him! Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him View Post
            Obama is not a Christian and I don't care how many times he eludes to "my Christian faith" in his speeches. While only God knows his heart, I don't believe that any Christian who has a basic understanding of the Bible and God's special relationship with Israel, would ever consider asking them to give up their land.

He is a deceiver and a liar that's for certain and he is killing everything he touches including our nation!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catalina View Post
              I remember the day obama said that Israel must return back to the '67 borders. I was thinking to myself, you should not have done that. I was thinking there is going to be something coming around the corner. Bang, a day or 2 later, the Joplin tornado hit. This guy is spot on in this video. A coincidence? NO! God is giving us all these warnings and obama has no clue what's going on and if he did, he would continue to do what he is doing now. God help us there are dark days ahead.
              I also said to my son concerning that speech, something bad to going to happen, and sure enough a tornado in Joplin and Minnesota.

God is giving us warnings, but Obama who I doult ever read a Bible, doesn't get it!

Comment

Working...
              X