Maybe doomsday is near ~ Joseph Farah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe doomsday is near ~ Joseph Farah

Bible prophecy may have a bad name in the light of Harold Camping's misguided date-setting, but the biggest sign of the end may have been overlooked in all the rapture hysteria of last weekend.

Once again, we've seen the U.S. hit with a series of deadly superstorms following Barack Obama's pledge to return Israel to pre-1967 borders.

Just days after Obama insisted Israel must give up lands it won through military victory with its enemies, some 200 people were killed by a tornado in Joplin, Mo.

There's a pattern here.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php/index.p...#ixzz1NenXK3dp

Re: Maybe doomsday is near ~ Joseph Farah

I know it's near because Israel has been rebirthed as a nation – a prerequisite that simply wasn't in place until 63 years ago.
    63 years caught my attention in the article in that 63 + 7 = 70 and in the Old Testament God dealt with the king of Babylon after 70 years.

He will deal with Babylon in the Book of Revelation, wondering if 70 years will be a factor in this as well!

Just wondering out loud!

Old Testament

Jeremiah 29:9-11 (King James Version)

9For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.

10For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end

Comment

Working...
    X