Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankers To Abolish Checks - Cashless Microchip Hell Coming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oTjbg7iV0o
    Last edited by cornerstone33; 05-25-2011, 04:35 PM.

Re: Bankers To Abolish Checks - Cashless Microchip Hell Coming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_izk5yad0&NR=1

Comment

Amazing and I think I got whiplash from looking up so fast!
      woo hoo----just following the book---and can you believe we are
      here and in this time and that this world has little idea it is following the
      exact events written in Revelations! I always thought---surely people will
      read the Bible and know what not to do---well--doesn't seem to be that way at all!
      soon soon soon ---

Comment

Just a step closer...my son works at walmart, just started 3 months ago. His paychecks are deposited on a debit card, no paper check, no stub.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie W. View Post
          Just a step closer...my son works at walmart, just started 3 months ago. His paychecks are deposited on a debit card, no paper check, no stub.
          I heard unemployment does that also..

Comment

I clearly understand what the real meaning is of walking in darkness, and not seeing things that can bite you if it had teeth. I tell you that some people are waking up, and thank goodness for that but, many still sleep and they are in danger for sleeping. Wisdom of God and knowledge is the best thing to have in this day and hour.

We won't be here for this, because we will have been raptured but, I pray many wake up so that they can be gone also because it will be a very trying time like never before and you can't hide.

Comment

And we won't be here to pray with them and for them---oh,
              guess we should pray for them NOW.
              Pray for their salvation in the times of trouble and fear.
              Pray for them to remember what they heard and ignored.
              Pray for salvation in the darkness.

amen and amen

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Debbie W.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by cornerstone33:
                I heard unemployment does that also..
                In California, unemployment is paid by paper check, sent through the mail. Personal experience...

Comment

Originally posted by Ridgerider View Post
                  In California, unemployment is paid by paper check, sent through the mail. Personal experience...
                  Where I live, it's either direct deposit or can go on a debit card or paper check your choice at this time.

Comment

I still get a paper check, just to push buttons.
                    When I'm forced to go to direct deposit, I'll have no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by gregstien View Post
                      I still get a paper check, just to push buttons.
                      When I'm forced to go to direct deposit, I'll have no choice.
                      It seems like paper is an oldfashioned thing with all this modern technology but it's the best thing to beat identity theft, we never had all these problems before.

Comment

Still looking for that like button.

Comment

Beginning May, 2011, Arizona state retirement checks are direct deposit or debit card. My husband had to choose one or the other.
                          Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone33 View Post
                            It seems like paper is an oldfashioned thing with all this modern technology but it's the best thing to beat identity theft, we never had all these problems before.
                            Well, believe it or not, check fraud and counterfeiting is still alive and well. And, you are right, with all this modern technology, others can still hack in and steal your data, or even better yet, once they have a checking account number, they can access your checking, or even print out checks with your account number. So, even with the chip, I believe someone will find a way to hack it as well. That's why I still believe that though it may be a tool used in the one world currency, it still won't be the official mark. That would have to be something that can't be hacked, or at least something that certifies you have a right to access the system. Whew, and I thought I had lost that soap box.

Comment

Working...
                            X