EMP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMP's

I have a question about EMP's. Hal Lindsey has talked about this for years now being a real threat from a rogue nation using a EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) ie shooting a nuclear missile above the US and causing all the power grids to basically fry and shoot and send us back to a time before electricity. I noticed this article the other day about North Korea finalizing this kind of weapon.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=13081667

My question is this. If something like this were to happen how could the world see the 2 witnesses during the tribulation period? That thought occurred to me while I was reading this article.

Re: EMP's

All nukes produce a tremendous EMP. Some though are designed to produce mostly that and relatively little physical damage. That could happen some day .. but it would be very hard to deliver, imho. The U.S. has some tremendous detection capability as far as things flying over and around us ... heck, anywhere in the world actually.

But a lot of military and commercial electronics are "nuclear hardened." That means they are nearly impervious to EMP. Local generators would supply enough power for very critical defenses/retaliation. There are some really large "portable" generators around.

All that being said .. I don't know that "technology" is the means for the whole world to see the two witnesses. In fact, I wonder if much technology is going to be used for a lot of that Revelation sort of stuff. It might .. but there are things we can't imagine that can happen in the spiritual realm.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Re: EMP's

Originally posted by Catalina View Post
      If something like this were to happen how could the world see the 2 witnesses during the tribulation period? That thought occurred to me while I was reading this article.
      Two more thoughts to consider.

1. There are areas now without electricity and are unable to know what is going on a few miles away.

2. It could happen after the death of the two witnesses.

"All" means all for only those to whom it applies.

Blind people will not see the death of the two witness regardless of where they are.

Comment

Working...
      X