X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble in Wisconsin

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110217/..._budget_unions

Re: Trouble in Wisconsin

What does it mean by collective bargaining rights?

Comment

They are trying to strip the unions of their power. Collective agreements and strikes.

Comment

Lots of things fall in that, Denise.

For instance:
        "School won't hire any teachers (or other employees) who don't belong to the union."

"School won't discipline any employee without the union representative being present."

etc. etc. etc.

In general, the right of the employees to be represented by the union in anything that has to do with the terms and conditions of their employement. Everything has to come from the collective bargaining process. School can't do anything that hasn't been agreed to by the union.

Comment

Yep!!!!!

What one has to scratch their head about is the fact one of the power houses in the ME is the unions.
          But none of this stops the OWO it will carry on as usual.
          Last edited by SAT; 02-17-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Acting like they're in kindergarten.
            Good grief.

Comment

Protest growing against the far right leaning.
              http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110217/...JvdGVzdHNzd2Vs

Comment

Originally posted by SAT
                What one has to scratch their head about is the fact one of the power houses in the ME is the unions.
                But none of this stops the OWO it will carry on as usual.
                Unions are ignorant (rank and file and some distance up the ladder) of the fact that they are only useful tools to the owo end.

Issachar
                The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

In absolute and total agreement. They have been played for sometime now.
                  Like many others such as Trump and Turner they think they are in the game, and they are, but only as players being played.

Comment

Thank you for the explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                      Unions are ignorant (rank and file and some distance up the ladder) of the fact that they are only useful tools to the owo end.

Issachar
                      Which probably rings bells about the recent uprising in the ME as articles stated "unions" and "intellectuals" were the fire starters.

Comment

Watching the Wisconsin thing on the ABC news right now. Wow. This is only the START of attempts to make cuts to spending? This is why I say it's not just the government's fault that this nation is broke. It's all of the nation's fault. What's next? NY? New Jersey? ... somewhere for sure; and then others. Even in Columbus, Ohio today there were protests for the same reasons. When the reality of how broke the states and the national government's are, it won't be pretty.

As always, I hope all of us encourage every Christian we know to be more in the Word, more in prayer and more in fellowship ... fellowship being something MUCH more than socializing. Nothing wrong with socializing I suppose, but that is something we put on our calendars ... fellowship is a way of life; a way instructed by the very Word of God.

It's past time.

Issachar, hoping ... praying ... the body of Christ being separate from the world, must be as real in practice as it is in His Word.
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Aren't we seeing the beginnings of Greece here?

Comment

Hi Denise
                            I'm not ignoring your question. Just considering my answer very carefully.
                            Yes but Greece didn't fall apart. I'm not saying it won't get bumpy but you do have a left leaning president so.....And republicans can and will bend to stop this. Personally, I believe it will be God who takes us out of the game in North America when we try to divide Israel. Not the elite.
                            They will be very upset but the AC and the EU will rise out of ashes.
                            But I am very aware there are other opinions and maybe someone else can give their view.
                            Last edited by SAT; 02-17-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X